attention

-hope y'all enjoy this imagine! Please excuse any mistakes.

*short imagine*

Y/N'S POV

"Baby, I'm about to go stream with Gabe and gio. Is that ok with you?"

It was nothing new, it was like he enjoyed his video games more than he enjoyed spending time with me.

"Yeah that's fine," I say, giving him a fake smile. It wasn't fine at all. I needed some attention but whatever.

———————————————-

"Y'all don't wanna see me slang dick. If I ever fall off, imma make an Only fans haha."

A/N: if he ever made an only fans, I would gladly pay all my money to see that🌚.

The thought of him slanging dick made me so h- anyways, he had been streaming for like,  30 minutes now and I was really bored and I needed some attention.

"Ski," I whispered to him. I didn't want anyone to hear me. Me and ski had a private relationship and didn't want any of his supporters to know.

Every time he was seen with a girl, people were so quick to assume that that was his girlfriend.

I even saw some people said that he the ever found out that he had a girlfriend, they would literally kill themselves. If they were real supporters they would want him to be happy.

A/N: honestly though, I'm pretty sure he's gonna get a girlfriend eventually and if he does, there's nothing that anyone can do about it🤷🏽‍♀️.. the most that y'all can do is be happy for him.

"Pst, ski," I whispered to him again. This time he slightly turned his head towards me. "Can you please get off," I mouthed towards him.

He nodded his head at me started to say his goodbyes. He took off his headset and made his way over to me.

"Does my little princess need some attention," he said in a baby voice. Oh how I loved this fine ass man.

"Yes," I sad giving him sad puppy dog eyes.

"Come here mama," he said bending down towards the couch to pick me up bridal style. Mommah, skis dog, then came running towards us.

"Mommah, I wasn't calling you, move," he said moving her to the side with his foot.

"Hey, don't do that. What did she do to you," I said softly laughing. I ask him to put me down and I go over to mommah and pick her up.

"Hi mommah, hi mommah!" She started licking my face.

A/N: mommah is adorable🥺.

"She don't even like when I hold her, the fuck," he said giving me the side eye while laughing.

I carry her to skis room and put her in her bed. I then climb into the bed and wait for ski to join me.

He took off that hot ass onesie and now had on a beanie, a navy blue shirt, and some grey Nike sweatpants. And let me tell you, he was PACKIN. But I wasn't in the mood for any of that tonight. I just wanted to chill with him.

He then climbed into the bed with me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I feel like we haven't spent that much time together you know? I've been so busy lately, going back at forth from the studio and I've been leaving you here all by yourself."

"I already told you baby, it's fine. It's your job and I'm not about to make you fumble your bag but I mean, it wouldn't kill you to spend some time with me instead of playing video games all the time," I say softly laughing.

"I know I know but I still feel bad that I leave you home by yourself for hours on end. And I'm sorry for not giving you the attention that you need. I just wanna make it up to you."

He climbed on top of me and started trailing soft, wet kisses down my neck.

"Aht aht," I said as I pushed him off of me.

"What? what's wrong?"

"As much as I want this, I'm not in the mood right now. If you want to make it up to me, do face masks with me, and please let me cut those long ass, dirty ass, finger nails," i say laughing.

A/N: his finger nails do be dirty doe-

"You didn't even have to do me like that but okay," he said laughing along with me.

I rush out of the bed and pull him along with me and run to the bathroom and start on the face masks.

-this shit was so ass and I'm slowly running out of ideas LMAOO. but I hope y'all enjoyed this😗.