shows he likes to watch with you

-the flash: you were obsessed with all things superhero's. your favorite superhero was the flash. you would watch it 24/7 on netflix. one day he decided to sit down with you and watch an episode. y'all ended up watching a whole season. he loves how you commented when a character would make a dumb decision or do something cool.

-arrow: again, you loved superhero's. after you finished the flash, you started watching arrow. he was the one to actually start watching it first. he would always get jealous when you would say someone looked fine. but you would always remind him that he was the only fine one in his eyes.

-pretty little liars: you absolutely loved the show. you had begged him to watch it with you. it didn't really like it but still watched it with you to make you happy.

-regular show: you binge watched this show all the time, it was one of your favorites. your favorite character was rigby because he was such a relatable character. this was one of his favorite shows as well so every time you watched it, he was sitting right next to you on the couch watching it too.

-adventure time: another one of your favorites. before you never really used to like the show but the more you watched it, the more you enjoyed it. this was also one of his favorites as well so he also had got snacks and sat and binge watched the show with you.

-glee: he didn't really understand the point of glee. but you honestly didn't either. you would only watch the show so you could sing all the songs. he loved how excited you would get when a song that you knew started to play. you had a very beautiful singing voice.

-don't ghost read and vote!!!