jealous pt. 2

-since y'all wanted me to make another part so bad😭, here y'all go! Please excuse any mistakes.

Previously on jealous:

"Wait, please don't leave."

"Why do I need to stay? Clearly you're occupied with ski." He turned around around and faced me. "You knew that I liked you y/n."

Know I felt really bad.

"I-I know and I'm sorry. I didn't know ski liked me. I was just going along with it. I promise you that I didn't know anything. Please don't leave."

"Do you like him y/n?"

I mean, I did kind of liked ski. He was like my best friend and he was always there for me.

But Jarad was always there for me when ski wasn't.

"I- I don't know. I think so. I'm not sure what I want Jarad," I sighed as I put my head into my hands.

"Well, when you make your decision, let me know. I'll talk to you later."

And with that he left.

I just started at the door for a minute and just shook my head. I then went back to the boys.

I sat in the chair that Juice was once sitting in and I placed my head into my hands.

"Guys, I really fucked up."
————————————-

Y/N's POV

"Guys, I really fucked up."

They all turned their attention towards me.

"What do you mean," ski asked me. He scooted  his chair closer to mine and placed his hand on top of mine.

I looked up at him and moved my hand away.

"There's, something that I need to tell you guys."

They all continued to stare at me, waiting for me to speak.

"So um, I kind of.. maybe.. sort of like Juice. And-"

"Wait wait wait," ski cut me off. "I thought you liked me?"

"Well if you would let me finish, I would get to that" I said staring at him blankly.

He leaned back in his chair, "Sorry."

"I like Juice but I also like you too ski. Jarad told me that I had to make a decision but I just don't know what to do."

I sighed and put my head into my hands.

"If I were to make a decision, I feel like that would tear our friend group apart and it would be all my fault."

Ski scooter closer to me and placed his hand on top of mine. This time, I didn't move away.

"Look, don't stress yourself out. Take some time, and make your decision. I'm not gonna force you to choose me or anything like that. Just take all the time you need."

I looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"Thanks ski. Well, I've had enough for today. I'm going to sleep. I'll see y'all in the morning."