heather pt. 2

-i'm sorry for the wait, a bitch been busy😭.

Y/n's POV

it's been a week since the incident that happened at school. it's now monday, again, and i'm not going to school today.

i told my mom i wasn't feeling good so she let me stay home. i really wasn't feeling good, but it's not what she thinks.

i'm staying home because i just can't stand to see stokeley right now. y'all may think it's not that serious but it's serious to me.

i can't see him around school with her, i just can't. it hurts me knowing that it's not me that he wants.

ugh, fuck my life.

i set up in bed and look at the time on my phone, 2:00 pm. school was done by now.

damn i slept for a long time. i took the covers off of me and got out of my bed. as soon as my feet hit the floor, there was a knock at the door.

"now who the hell is that? nobody EVER comes over here," i said to myself.

i walked down the stairs and made it to the door to open it. i was shocked to see who it was.

"s-st-stokeley, what are you doing here," i ask him softly.

"i've been calling you all day and you didn't go to school today so i was really worried. so that's why i'm here now."

i looked at my phone in my head and saw that i had 10 missed calls from ski. how didn't i see that the first time?

"oh well, i-i wasn't feeling good so i st-stayed home. plus i just woke up, so that's why i didn't answer your calls."

he looked down as me weirdly and stared into my eyes. and bitch can't handle eye contact so i looked away.

"um, come in," i said awkwardly as i moved to the side to let him in.

"what's been going on with with you lately y/n? you've been so distant. you haven't been really talking to me either. what's going on mama?"

he walked up to me and grabbed my hands, caressing them in the process. and of course my crybaby ass was about to cry.

"i'm fine ski. i-i just haven't been feeling good lately. i'm good though, really," i said giving him a small smile. i was lying my ass off. by the look on his face, he didn't believe me either.

he's my best and only friend. he knows me better than i know myself.

"girl, i don't know who you think you foolin but it's not me. i know you better than you know you. stop playing with me fr and tell me what's wrong. i'm not gonna judge you, never have, never will."

here comes the tears bitch. tears started to fall down my face as i placed my head into my hands.

"what's wrong mama?" he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. i pulled away from him and lifted my head. he was looking down at me with sad eyes.

"i-i need to talk to you about something."

he looked at me with worried eyes. i stared walking to my room and he followed right behind me.

i sat down on my bed and and followed and did the same.

"now tell me what's been going on."

here goes nothing.

"well for a while now, i've- i've liked you. and every since the day i realized it, i started to think differently. and then when i saw you with lauryn, it made me sad. i mean, she is pretty, and i'm not even close to that. so i decided to distance my self from you. i didn't wanna tell you because i didn't wanna ruin the friendship that we have. i love being friends with you and i didn't wanna ruin it by telling you about my feelings. i completely understand if-" i stopped. he had put his finger in my lips, making me shut up.

"you know, you really talk a lot," he said chuckling while bringing his finger down from my face.

"s-sorry," i say looking down embarrassed.

"now it all makes sense. when you i introduced you to lauryn, that's when you started acting weird. you went to class early and rushed to go home."

i looked up at him to see he was already staring at me.

"why didn't you just come talk to me mama," he said pulling me into his lap.

"i was scared to tell you. i don't wanna lose you ski," i said putting my face into his neck and wrapping my arms around him.

"you weren't gonna lose me mama. how would you feel if i told you i felt the same way?"

i took my face out of his neck and look at him. "i'd think you'd be lying," i say laughing.

"ain't nobody lying lil mama, i'm being deadass."

nah bruh this nigga lying. y'all know all niggas do is lie.

"boy stop fucking playing with me," i say laughing.

"bro i'm not playing, i'm being for real. i've liked you for a really long time now and i just didn't know how to tell you."

i stopped laughing and looked at him. i could tell he was being for real now.

"ski really!? nigga we could been together this whole time if we just learned how to tell each other," i say laughing.

"yeah, haha, but can i do something real quick," he said looking down at my lips.

"depending on what it is," i say leaning in. he does and the same and our lips meet halfway. y'all don't understand how bad i've wanted to do this. his fine ass.

he starts rubbing his hand on my thigh and i start rubbing my hands up and down his chest. i started taking off his shirt when someone burst through the door.

"i caught yall asses!"

"ahh," i scream as i fall off of stokeley's lap. i landed hard on my ass. i look up to see my mom standing at the door. "really mom?"

"uh huh, yall freaky asses. hey ski," she said waving at ski.

"hi ms amber," ski says while scratching the back of his neck with a smirk on his face.

"any fucking ways, i got food downstairs if y'all want some. imma leave now though. ski, don't forget to use protection," she said winking at him.

"mommmm, leave please," i say putting my face into my hands. she's mad embarrassing. she left and closed the door behind her. ski got up laughing and closed the door,
locking it this time. he comes back and helps me off the floor.

"now where were we."

-what's yall favorite song rn?
mine is "to the moon" by phora and "streets" by doja cat😗.

ski needs to drop some more music before i lose my mind🥲.