Chapter 23 prt.1

"It was Kirumi."

Kirumi looked up suddenly, pure confusion and shock written in her face. She seemed to remember that as a maid, she must always keep her composure, since he calmed down and returned back to how she usually was.

"What makes you say that?" Kirumi asked, crossing her gloved hands infront of her dress.

"Yeah, Himiko. Do you have proof to make an accusation like that?" Kokichi asked. He couldn't help but let his anger show. "I mean, come on! Even you should know that you can't go around accusing people without any proof."

"Oh be quiet you degenerate male! It's funny hearing those words coming from you!" Tenko snarled before turning to Himiko. "I'm not doubting you or anything, but what makes you say that?"

"Himiko, you should know that accusations can't be made without any proof," Shuichi said nervously. "So unless you have any proof to back up your statement, we'll have to put your theory aside."

"Nyeh, but I do have proof." Himiko responded.

"Care to enlighten us?" Kirumi asked. Even if she was being accused, her polite demeanor didn't falter. She didn't seemed panicked on the outside, but Kokichi imagined that she was screaming internally.

"Okay. So, Angie was killed using chemicals, according to Shuichi, right?" Himiko said. Shuichi nodded. "The only place that I can think of that would have those chemicals is Kirumi's lab. Nyeh, and Kirumi said she was in her lab all night."

"I suppose that is true." Kiibo said.

"Gonta no believe this! Kirumi not kill anybody!" Gonta said frantically. Their little bonding time had affected him alot, as it did with both Kokichi and Kirumi.

"Gonta, please calm down." Kirumi smiled slightly at his direction before turning to look at Himiko. "Although that is some proof, it doesn't necessarily mean that I did it. I wasn't in the lab all night, so someone could've easily gotten in and took it once I had left."

"Nyeh, that's true." Himiko said. "But that's not all there is!"

"Himiko, what's this proof that you speak about?" Kaede asked.

"Yeah! Spit it out flat-chested donkey!" Miu said as she placed her hands on her hips. "We don't have all day!"

"Nyeh okay. So, we have already came to a conclusion that Angie was eating breakfast when she was killed. And, the only one who makes breakfast out of all of us is Kirumi." Himiko started. "But that's not all. Shuichi, Kaede and even Kokichi noticed the dirty plate that was still in the sink. The next time that it was checked it was completely spotless like all the other ones. All the other ones that Kirumi washed. Kirumi probably cleaned the plate to get rid of evidence, but since people had already seen it, it was too late."

Kirumi took a breath before responding. "Yes, I admit that I did wash that singular plate left in the sink. But I didn't do it to get rid of evidence. I did it because why type of maid would let a plate be dirty? I didn't know that it was part of the crime scene."

"Yeah! Gonta know Kirumi not kill!" Gonta said. "Even so, Kirumi with Gonta and Kokichi in morning! And Gonta not see Kirumi kill Angie."

"Ah but Gonta. Angie was killed around 8:05. You three went to the dining hall around 8:30. Kirumi's alibi isn't solid for the morning." Shuichi said and Gonta grew quiet.

"I'm sorry Kirumi, but it seems logical." Kiibo said apologetically.

"Nyeh, Monokuma, let's vote!" Himiko said suddenly.

"Eh, already? Does anybody else think that this went awfully fast?" Monokuma said yet made no indication of moving.

Then out of nowhere, Kokichi started laughing.