Chapter. 4

A/N: Wtf is this chapter???  (I was too lazy to draw something new, so have a old sketch I made. Sorry)

"Kokichi, I have recived your letter. How may I assist you?" A figure opened the door a crack, as if asking for permission to enter.

They were answered with silence. Taking this as a yes, the figure walked in. They turned around and shut the door. As they turned back around, their eyes landed on a unbelievable sight.

The Ultimate Supreme Leader was curled up in a little ball. Shaking. He appeared to be vibrating violently, sorta like if the more he tried to resist it, the worse it became. So it left him shaking violently like a scared animal.

"Kokichi! Are you okay?!" The figure who was revealed as the Ultimate Maid rushed over to the small boy.

Kokichi didn't move at all, he stayed still in the same position, ignoring whatever Kirumi was saying. Seeing this, Kirumi wrapped her arms around Kokichi in a awkward hug. Kokichi tensed at the hug, but remained still.

He was having a battle with himself. One part of him wanted to jump out of the hug and yell: "It's a lie!", and act as if nothing happened. The other side wanted to stay in the hug, and let Kirumi comfort him. He wanted to cry into her shoulder, and have her say that everything will be alright.

The former won.

Kirumi's 3rd p.o.v

Kirumi was in quite the situation.

After seeing the small boy shaking, her first thought was to go over there and comfort him. Except, she didn't know how.

(I swear to God, writing is so hard while you have a rabbit covering the screen-)

Kirumi knew how to do mostly everything. To cleaning your house, to killing a rival president. You name it, she does it. Everything physical that is.

Kirumi's requests ranged from physical labor, wait no. It was all physical labor. She has never been asked to do something sentimental. For example, to comfort someone, or to look after them sentimentality. She had no experience in the field. She thought of herself as a failure. If she was to be called the Ultimate Maid, she should be well trained in all aspects. Well, she did study the concept. But no amount of studying could lead to the actual thing. So with knowing that she knew nothing, she began to panic a little.

As Kirumi was panicking on the inside, she felt a liquid drip onto her. She was confused. What liquid would be dropping on to her? She looked up, expecting to find a leak on the roof. Except, there wasn't one. She began to eliminate all possibilities, but then an unlikely thought occurred to her.

"Kokichi?"

Kokichi's 3rd p.o.v

Kokichi's head was buried into Kirumi's chest, completely hiding his face. He didn't look up, or even move. But his body did relax. It seemed to loose all tension he had before. Almost as if it had accepted Kirumi.

Oh, and another thing. Kokichi was crying. He wasn't ugly crying or anything. To anybody else, he wasn't even crying. But if someone saw his face, they would see the tears spilling from his eyes. The tears fell and fell onto a speechless Kirumi, soon staining her neat skirt.

Now it was Kirumi's turn to tense up. She didn't know what to do in this situation, although one thing did occur to her. She wrapped her hands over Kokichi tighter, and pulled him closer, causing Kokichi to cry slightly more.

And so, the two sat there. One crying their eyes out, and the other whispering reassuring words as they comforted the other. The room was quiet, but the two seemed to understand that they were communicating in a way that didn't need words.

-----------------------

After a few hours, Kokichi had fallen asleep. Even if it was awfully late, Kirumi didn't want to leave just yet. So, she sat there with a sleeping Kokichi in her arms.

After a few minutes, Kirumi knew she needed to place Kokichi in a proper sleeping position, or his back would be sore come morning. So, the Ultimate Maid gently lay the Ultimate Supreme Leader on the bed, covering his body with a blanket. His face seemed to relax slightly, which caused Kirumi to stand there staring at him for a moment. She knew she would never get the chance to see such a carefree, faceless Kokichi again, so she decided to savor the moment for a little while.

She looked around the room, until her eyes landed on the same notepad that she had recived the letter from. She picked up the pen with a amused expression as she saw the design. She wrote down something on the notepad, and with a satisfied smile, she placed it back down.

With one last look at the sleeping boy, she left the dorm, locking it beforehand. With a gentle click, the door was closed, and the Ultimate Maid left.

Back at the desk, written into the notepad were the following words:

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. When your ready to talk, just call me. I'll always be here for you."

A/N: This chapter is so short, sorry. I didn't know what else to write, but I'm glad the message was conveyed... I think it was anyway. I know I should probaly try to update more frequently, since people actually read this trashy story.