Chapter 10

A/N: Back to Kokichi's p.o.v

Kokichi looked up to his monitor as the announcement rang. He had been doodling on the floor just a while earlier. His room was curently a mess. Oh well, he could fix it later.

The announcement meant that the class trial was starting. He figured he should probaly get going. With one last look around his room, he left the dorm and locked the door behind him.

He exited the dormitory and walked through the courtyard. He soon arrived at a big, red door sitting there obnoxiously. He wondered who built it, and why. It certainly wasn't necessarily.

Unbeknownst to human nature, he managed to open the doors and walk in. Quickly scanning the crowd, he saw that everybody was already there, except for Shuichi.

He walked up to Kirumi and started chatting with her. At the same time, he was looking at the others, trying to find out who seemed the most calm. Why would he be looking for the calmest you ask?

He knew that everybody would be nervous. After all, their lives were on the line. Everyone but the blackened. He imagined the blackened must have nerves of steel in order to even commit a murder. They'd probably already be used to having their lives on the line. Although, they would try to appear nervous in order to fit in.

His train of thought was interrupted as the red doors opened, and a awkward Shuichi walking in. Everyone grew quiet and turned to look at him. Kokichi could basically feel Shuichi squeaking like a cornered mouse.

Shuichi rushed over to Kaede's side, hoping to avoid the looks from the others. He looked very awkward doing so. Kokichi had to bite down a remark.

"Mommy, when is the trial starting?" Kokichi turned to face Kirumi. Kirumi looked suprised to be called "mommy" by Kokichi, but he just couldn't help it. To both himself and him, Kirumi was like the mother he wished he had. Even if she was the same age as him, she still felt like a mother. He often forgot that she was the same age as him.

Kirumi didn't respond to Kokichi's comment, but he could tell that she felt happy. "Im not entirely sure Kokichi. I imagine that we'll be lead somewhere from here."

"Ohhh. How useless." Kokichi said. He knew that Kirumi wouldn't take it to heart, but he still couldn't help feeling guilty. Kirumi had helped him so much, and here he was. Insulting her.

His eyes landed on the fountain. Ontop, there was an extremely buff Monokuma holding something up. He seemed so out of place, Kokichi couldn't help but call it out. "Wow! What a buff Monokuma!"

As soon as he said those words, the state started to move. Everyone's heads snapped to face the moving statue. Soon, it had disappeared, and in its place there was a path. The waterfall had opened up, and a elevator entrance appeared.

"Wonder where that leads..." Kaito asked out loud. He imagined that everyone had the same question.

Kokichi skipped up to it, becoming the first to enter. "To our deaths!" He turned his head over his shoulder to look at them. "C'mon slow pokes! We're going to be late for the trial!" He walked in, not caring if they followed him inside.

When he stepped in, he realized it indeed was an elevator. The elevator was big, big enough to fit all fifteen of them and more. He walked over to a corner. He was able to see the entrance from there.

He put on his excited expression as the other students started walking in. After the first five came in, everyone else came quickly. Kokichi felt a little disappointed in them. They waited until others walked in just to see if it was safe. They used the first few as human meat shields. Not cool.