Chapter 23 prt.2

The students watched in terror as they saw Himiko being exploded. This execution was nothing like Tsumugi's one. Blood was everywhere.

Tenko was crying. Alot. She couldn't handle it anymore. She ran out, probably to her dorm to cry in peace. Kokichi couldn't blame her. If he saw someone he cared about meet an end like that, he too would want to be alone.

"Why didn't she tell us?" Kiibo suddenly asked.

"Tell us what..?" Shuichi said tiredly. He really just wanted rest. He had just placed one of his friends up to slaughter.

"Why she killed Angie. She didn't seem to want to tell. Wait no. It seemed as if she couldn't tell." Kiibo replied.

"Yes, that is concerning. But could we please deal with this at another time? Maybe next morning? We aren't exactly feeling in top shape." Ryoma spoke, tiredly pulling his hat to cover his eyes.

"Who cares why Himiko didn't explain why she killed Angie?" Kokichi suddenly said, turning everyone's attention to him once again. "I have something better to focus on."

"Your just a liar." Miu said looking tired. "Anything you say is probably fake."

Kokichi was suprised that she didn't sneak in any vulgarities in that sentence.

"I'm a liar? But sweetie, someone here is a bigger liar than I am." Kokichi put his arm on his chest in a hurt manner.

"Someone who is a bigger liar than you?" Kaito asked skeptically. "Who could that be?"

"None other than Maki Harukaw-" Before Kokichi could finish his sentence, he felt his head hit the floor.

It wasn't a fatal injury, it just hurt. Alot.

"Say one more word and I'll snap your neck right here and now." Maki said as she tightened her grip around Kokichi's neck.

She was in a position that if Kokichi even tried to move, one of his bones would break. And he really didn't want to have a broken bone for the remainder of his time.

"Maki! W-what are you doing?" Shuichi frantically asked.

"Don't worry Shuichi, she won't kill me. Well, at least not infront of you." Kokichi struggled to speak but still managed to look haughty. "That's not her style, is it?"

Maki pushed down harder, forcing Kokichi to slightly gasp.

"Maki, I don't like him, but stop!" Kaito said as he started to walk up to her.

"I wouldn't recommend getting closer. Who knows, she may kill you." Kokichi smirked at her. "Isn't that right. Mrs. Ultimate. Assassin?"

Suprised gasps came from everyone as Kokichi spoke. They didn't want to believe that, yet she trying to silence Kokichi simply made them see that he was for real.

Maki looked up at all of them, looking at Kaito and Shuichi longer. She glared at Kokichi before getting up and going back to her dorm. Kaito rushed to follow her.

"Well." Kokichi sprung up and gave the confused students a small wave. "Good night."

With those words, he turned around and skipped away to his dorm.

-----------------------

The mastermind sighed as she sat on her chair, spinning around. She rested her cheek on her palm as she looked at the monitors with a bored expression.

"This is no fun. Nothing exciting has happened." She pouted. "Maybe it's time I do that. It's sure to liven things up a bit."

She tapped her chin slightly before smiling. "Yep, that'll work!" She stood up and walked on over to a wall containing a dry erase board.

She used her fist to erase some words and rewrote them somewhere else. "I had planned to do this later on..." She tapped the marker against her chin before shrugging. "Oh well. The sooner the better I suppose."

She stared at the words for a while, turning her head in order to change the angle. She frowned slightly as she saw a mistake.

"No no, they're not supposed to get close." She started erasing a sentence before stopping midway. "Hmm it's fine I suppose. It's not going to affect anything if they get close."

She placed the marker down and placed her hands on her hips. "Monokuma?"

The bear known as Monokuma appeared. "That's me. What do you want?"

The mastermind of the killing game looked behind her shoulder slightly then turned back to Monokuma with a smile full of malice.

"Do we still have that syringe?"