Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Is That Me?

My stay at the hospital was fortunately peaceful except for my annoying brother of mine coming to visit me every day.

I spent my days there reading books and mangas because in my last life I can only read them secretly and the mangas I bought, I didn't even finish reading them!

Hate, truly.

At first, my brother was very unwillingly buying the mangas I ask for so I just said that it's for me to read at my leisure time in the hospital.

I even use the killer move- puppy eyes~

He could only follow my demand.

Usually, people who reincarnated into an unknown world would collect every information they could but for me, Nah...

I rather live leisurely than using all my might to become unmatched in the world. It's taking a lot of energy even for me to move my hands. Excluding me using my hands to eat and flips my mangas pages.

I don't need to exert a lot of work in this world because of my brother who always talks about things 5 years old kid doesn't even need to know.

Like his business cooperation, his enemies who tried to scheme against him, telling about how he hated his business partner because they are stupid and sometimes he would also talk about our family to help with my amnesia.

Rarely he talks about the white room after that one time I asked for him to shut up.

My bad.

|[ Flashback ]|

We were talking about that Professor Ayanokoji again.

I asked him what kind of person is Professor Ayanokoji is.

He stared at me blankly which I tilted my head to the side.

He then looked like he was in his own world.

After what I felt ages, he talked to me with a questionable tone.

"Professor Ayanokoji is what we call him a monster and a heartless one at that. His family is very secretive and they never presented to the outside world. So, we don't know very much about him nor his family." 

"The only thing we know was the public information about him. A professor in name and have connections with the higher-ups. In conclusion, at that time when I was investigating him, he had an imposing aura and sometimes he is harsh towards education inside the white room."

"Also that Ayanokoji Kiyotaka kid. I don't know what made him that indifferent towards anything. Probably just a genetic or something his father did."

I listened attentively. 'Even in the real world, people outside don't know him very much huh? What a hassle. This is just making it harder for me to simp.'

I sighed.

I went back to reading Black Butler manga Volume 12 while paying attention towards my brother informative self.

I was nodding every time he asked me something. Even at the fact that my favourite character, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was slandered. Saying he doesn't carry that much dignified air around him like his father but more of a monster than his own father.

Also at the fact that he was expressionless. 

I do agree.

Ayanokoji does not really talk to other people as he is a socially awkward one.

He is fit like any others but not fit at the same time.

If you don't look closely, you wouldn't realize him but it just made him more normal like that.