Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Deal

Today's lunch I decided to accompany the stupid trio while giving them some quizzes for them to answer and guide them into solving them correctly.

I did my job as I was told to by Kiyotaka.

He said he had something to do and will be away for a moment and asked for me to watch these kids while he was gone.

Right now, they were arguing whether Suzune would be good in bed considering her body proposition and Ike fantasizing about his erotic dream with Kushida.

I admit I find the girls attractive and I am thankful for reincarnating into this world.

They later talked about the first-year girls and debating who was the hottest of them all.

To be frank, I would be lying if I say Honami wasn't my dream girl back then but now, I just view her as my best friend and no more than that.

When they got too deep into the gossip, I smacked their heads and told them to answer the questions or they will get another punishment.

Few minutes were spent and I got bored waiting for them.

Listlessly, I left them with an excuse of getting some snacks.

They requested for me to bring them some snacks too and I agree. 

At the cafeteria, I spotted Kiyotaka with Kushida together chatting with a dark grey-haired student older than them.

This got my interest and I soon spied on them.

"Hey, do even understand what you're saying?"

"It's not anything surprising. I don't think it's against the school policy to use old test problems to study."

"Why're you asking me?"

Kiyotaka answered, "That's easy. I thought it would be easier to cut deal with someone without points. Honestly, the free vegetable meal isn't that tasty," I nodded my head but actually, the nutrient food I was feed in the Ademberg family was more disgusting than the vegetable. "Of course, things are different if you actually like eating that meal. What do you say?"

The upperclassman went silent for a second before asking, "...How much?"

'This conversation lit up my memories about a scene where Kiyotaka solving the upcoming problem!' My eyes brighten and watching the show more anticipating.

They started negotiating while Kiyotaka using Kushidaas a bargaining chip to lower the demanded points.

It clearly worked as the senior finally gave the final count, "...15,000 points will do. I can't go lower than that!"

Kiyotaka complied, "Very well, it's a deal. In exchange, please include your quizzes from the first term." He said a deal.

They said a couple of lines and Kushida thanked the upperclassman. 

The senpai quickly left the scene since he didn't want to be noticed.

Kiyotaka and Kushida walked out from the cafeteria as I stared at them unblinking.

I really wanted to follow them and dig some information from them but in the end, didn't do it because for now there weren't any important things.

Plus, I still had to watch over the stupid trios and I went back.

I didn't tell anyone about my stalk and the day passed like a clear wind.

__________

Tomorrow will be the day of the midterm test and everyone was ordered to have the last study group by Ryuji and Honami since they were the class representatives.