Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Fight

In my dorm room, I texted Briana, 'How's Ryuen?' 

She messaged back, 'His underling came in.'

A picture from a sideway was sent.

The picture that was taken shown a student with a beaten face as his hair being pulled up by a person to the same level as Ryuen.

I gave her a thumbs-up emoji.

After that, I saw her went offline and I changed my outfit to a casual one.

I walked to Ken's dorm room and knocked on the door.

Hearing no answer from the other side, I contacted Ken.

Waiting for 1 minute before the phone call was picked up, "What?!" Ken shouted.

I calmly responded, "Ken, are you in your room?" 

Ken huffed, "Yes. What is it?" 

"Can I come in? I was bored..." I gently asked him with a slightly pleading tone.

Ken hesitated but later he agreed because he didn't want to waste the advantage of hanging out with his cool friend.

The call ended and a few seconds later the door of Ken's room was opened revealing the frustrated Ken in front of me.

"Come in." He turned down his repulsive voice to let me feel comfortable.

"Excuse me..." I said politely while taking off my shoes and arranging them.

I sat down on the bed because there were nowhere to sit on as the whole room was messy.

Seeing my observing eyes, Ken became embarrassed and apologized for his filthy place.

I tittered and spoke up, "It's okay. I don't mind."

He cleaned up some of the areas on the floor to allow him to sit on the mat.

"Let's play the game you bought." I decided and Ken complied with it easily.

We played for half an hour and ate some leftover snacks.

I laid down on the floor and commented, "Your gameplay sucks."

Ken hit me at the side, "Yeah, your basketball game sucks too." He scooted over near me.

I let out a whine.

Everything then became awkward and I chose to speak, "Ken, I noticed that you have a lot going on your mind. Do you want to share some?" 

He was silent and slowly opened his mouth, "You just know when to ask, hm?"

He sat up and looked at me sharply, "Juniel. There is something I want to question you. Would you help and believe in me even if none of them does?" 

The expectation was placed on me.

I answered quite straightforward, "Probably. If there is an opportunity, I will." 

Ken grunted helplessly.

Suddenly, in spite, I forwarded a question.

"Do you want me to take revenge for you?" 

His shocked eyes were clear to be seen and stuttered, "Wh-What? You-Why? No. I mean, yes? Wait. How do you-?" 

I smirked and leisurely took out my phone.

Ken wondering what I was doing, scuttled towards me.

I clicked the recording clip and let it played out.