Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Grandparents and Library

Yesterday was a tiring yet valuable day of my life.

And today was the day I and my family visit Juniel's grandparents.

They lived 5 hours away from their home by car.

I'm kinda looking forward to this journey honestly because I can finally meet Juniel's grandparents that the old Juniel loved.

Heh, how I knew? 

I read in his diary book about it that his grandparents were the ones that cherished him so much and spent their lovely time with him.

'I am so sorry, other Juniel. But I promise that you won't be misunderstood anymore!' I shouted in my head.

(Juniel #1: Which Juniel is he talking about?)
(Juniel #2: I don't know. It's me probably...)
(Juniel #3: Hah! Who gives you the confidence that he was talking about you?)
(Juniel #2: Oh look, Juniel #3 came... Note the sarcasm)
(Juniel: I was talking to the original owner of the body, idiots!)
(Juniel #4: Which body?)

Anyway, I told my father about the conversation I had with Ryuen yesterday and he chatted with me for more information but I said to him that I didn't continue the talk.

I thought that he might get angry but never that I thought that he will let it pass by so easily.

It seem like he didn't care about it that much? But dealing with Domenico was very profitable for the business.

I told him my thought but he said that it didn't matter and that he could always strike another deal that was way more befitting with Domenico rather than having to have a middleman.

I agreed.

That's the end. 

I stuffed all the snacks into my backpack that was already heavy with mangas. I separated my laptop, iPad and two iPhone in another bag.

The clothes were already packed into the suitcase by the servants and all that was needed to do was getting into the car.

Reiji came from behind me and requested he could help me pick the bag and put them in the trunk.

I of course agreed easily.

Who wanted to carry their bags if someone else offered their help? Moreover a servant. It's his job.

(Author: But he is your assistant?)
(Juniel: Do I need an assistant though?)
(Author: ...)
(Arisu: You do.)
(Kenzo: You do.)
(Manabu: You do.)
(Suzune, Sudou, Kei & Honami: He do?)

I walked down the stairs to the main living room while waiting for the servants to finish preparing.

I sat down beside my brother and turned on my phone and watched funny complication clips of anime.

"Juniel," called father but I didn't hear him clearly.

"Juniel," he called once more but I still did not reply and in the end, my brother pinched my waist.

I stammered and glared towards my brother however he pointed his index finger towards my father direction.

I raised my eyebrow but still looked at my father.

He sighed and I felt confused.

"Juniel, did you know why we will be visiting grandparents?" He asked after some time.

I shook my head but I still told him my guess, "To help with my amnesia?"

My brother got into our conversation, "That's right! You and they are so close-knit that we couldn't apart you guys."