Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Friends & Playmates

Welcome to Juniel's unexpected life.

Today, Juniel will probably have another messy day because of his luck.

__________

I was showering in my bathroom and I didn't hear the knock on the door because of the sound of the water that was loud, ringing in my ears.

While I was cleaning myself in the bathroom, Reiji knocked on the door more than 10 times and just opened the door after not hearing any answer from the inside.

He went inside and saw no one in the bedroom but heard the sound of water running down the floor tiles made him realized that the young master was in the bathroom.

Although he had been Juniel's assistant for some months now, he still didn't know when Juniel will shower since every of Juniel's action was based on his motivation.

(Author: Just like me)

Uhm. Back to the story.

The reason Reiji was searching for his young master was to notice him about the incoming guest that had just called from the household main phone.

And more unfortunate was that different guests were coming and not one.

Like every week, Horikita siblings and Arisu added Ken, will be coming to the household to hang out.

But the next day was the day Juniel will be visiting his grandparents and there were many things to prepare.

Reiji could only hope that nothing out of ordinary happened.

How sad that will probably never happen.

Reiji was walking downstairs when a servant came running to him with panic-stricken on her face.

"S-Sir." The servant said while panting.

Reiji calmly looked at her and asked, "What's wrong?"

The servant opened her mouth and told him, "The Ryuen and Koenji household cars were already driving near the gate."

Reiji was dumbfounded because just a few minutes ago, they called and told the Toshiro Household about their visit but didn't expect them to arrive so early.

Usually, people told about their incoming a few hours before arrival. Excluding emergency.

Now, what they should do was to treat the guests until Young Master Juniel came down.

Reiji ordered the servants to quickly made the snacks and clean the villa as possible.

Juniel, oblivious to the dismay situation on the main floor was taking his sweet time drying his hair.

TING

TING

The sound of texts coming in from the phone on the bed was overheard.

Juniel walked over to the bed and picked up his phone.

He scrolled down the text messages that were sent and it was from two different people.

'Karuizawa Kei' and 'Ichinose Honami'.

First, he looked through Karuizawa text messages and saw that Karuizawa was asking if she can come to my house for a visit.

I thought for a second and typed, 'Sure, if you can come today, I want you to meet my other friends.'

I clicked send and just 3 seconds after, Karuizawa had sent a text saying that she will be on her way.