Chapter 33

Chapter 33: The Game Ended.

Cutting the plants that were on the way, I got tired after a few slashes.

Looking at the marked place on the makeshift map, I followed straight to the end of the forest near the cliff.

I was near the area and finally, after 20 minutes of walking, I found the spot.

'Seems like he wasn't lying...' I chuckled at the thought of being doubtful towards that person.

The dust was still there and it didn't have any sign of people using the equipment except the spot had been already occupied by class 1-A and they had to renew it in 4 hours.

I rested a bit on the ground, looking around besides the building.

Sketching the surroundings to pass the time, waiting for them to come.

Of course, I had gone scavenging through the whole island and even this spot, but as I had promised with them, I had to leave one of the spots empty while they did the same to me.

As I got immersed in the drawing, the sound of steps coming from the outside of the hut.

"Ah...Toshiro, you arrived quite early, huh?" Spoke by a male student.

I got up from my feet and handshake him, "I had done the part of the deal. Now it's your turn to finish them."

"Yeah, yeah...Here, a drink." He tossed me a can of fruit juice as he used the eye bird view to spy on the other classes' camps.

We chatted a few topics as we head to the next spot, "Which faction would win the battle?" 

"I'll go with Sakayanagi's plan. I admit he is a great leader and all, but as long as she is still ruling half of the students in the class, he'll never be able to get student council's recommendation." 

"Haha...you must know the reason, right? Alright, I'll never snitch on you about you badmouthing him." Laughed Hashimoto.

I clicked my tongue and showed my dissatisfied face.

The laughter of him only got louder.

I had a very relaxing conversation with him because he was just a subordinate of her.

Walking up to the hill, a tower was presented.

A group of students from class 1-A was waiting at the front of the entrance as per the order.

Along with someone I know.

I greeted them first to show my competency in dealings with the treaty.

That person also noticed my appearance.

"Kiyotaka! How come you're stuck with them?" I asked curiously.

He might as well had been searching for a spot like how he planned.

Getting consent from me, he told me about his sudden encounter with them while looking around the forest by the act of himself alone.

I nodded and I inquest the side of their story.

Saying that they bumped into this student while going to the meeting place with him holding a pen and a handwritten map.

Trying to cooperate for him to sell his classroom's leader of the test for 200,000 points.

"Did you handle it quite roughly?" I questioned them while raising my right eyebrow.

They bow their heads and said, "We did at first but realizing afterwards he is with you, we tried to keep it under the gentle tone."