Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Pool Operation Commence!

As the case was cancelled, the bet was also called off.

Apparently, all their points were returned back by the staff of the website and it was exactly what I was hoping for.

Plan A worked and the students that bet was given compensation or to be specific, a contract.

Although they had already signed up to join in the betting game, it was only the cover.

Their account would still work but cannot join any further activities.

Thus, Briana had ordered the staff to send out an email for the contract.

If the students were attracted to the things that were offered on the website, they would surely sign up.

The money of the participation fee was kept and the bet money was returned except for the people who rejected the contract, all their points were given back.

Free advertisement!

Anyway, plan B was that if the plot changed and either one of the parties loses, I would interfere as the volunteer to mix things up.

Where could lead me expelled from the school or lighter sentence.

But if it was for Kiyotaka, I'll do anything!

At a certain point.

Back to the present me, I was locking myself up in my dorm room for two weeks at most.

The food was prepared a long time ago so that I could survive for the whole month living in the dorm building without stepping out in the sunlight.

Anyways, today was the day where my limited edition figurine came so I got my slippers on and went down to the lobby area.

As I got my precious package, I saw Suzune coming down from the elevator.

"Suzune!" I shouted happily.

She saw me waving at her and nodded her head, heading towards me.

I saw her wearing a straw hat with a casual outfit and a bag draped over her.

Eyeing her curiously, I asked, "Where are you going?"

She answered, "I'm on my way to the public pool." 

My eyes shined brightly as I thought, 'It must be that one episode about the dramatic peeping operation!' 

"Really? Can I come too?" I requested to join her.

She looked uneasy but still gave out a reply, "I guess. I'm sure Ayanokoji won't mind."

I yelled excitedly, "Great! Wait for me here, I'll be back in just a few minutes!" 

Running off to my dorm room, I packed all the necessities and wore a plain t-shirt paired with short pants. 

I had been waiting for this exact moment!

When I went back to the lobby area, I saw Suzune checking on her phone.

I got near her and said that I had arrived.

She nodded her head and asked me to follow her to the bus stop where everyone promised to meet up.

From afar, I saw that everyone had waited at the place, waving at us.

I waved them back as they shouted our names.

I fasten my steps while grabbing onto Suzune's palm.

"W-Wait!" Retorted Suzune but it went through from right ear to left ear.

"Toshiro!" Shouted Ike.