Chapter 32

Chapter 32: Spy

Assuming that all the classes had found their spot since it was evening already.

Class B had chosen somewhere near the waterfall.

We will repeatedly claim the spot as there was no rule to not claim the same spot over and over again.

Low risk.

As we prepared for the night, a group from the search team came with an extra.

Mm...an extra I need to exploit.

Honami as the angel of the class walked towards them with concern because the extra had some small wounds and a few scratches. 

"Oh my! Are you alright? Do you need any medical emergency? Which class are you from?" She asked as she hastily inquired about the person's information from her seemingly innocent question.

The others crowded around the extra and we brought out the medkit to treat him.

When he finally calmed down, he thanked us for the help and began explaining his reasoning for becoming in this pitiful state.

At least. 

He told us he got into an argument with his classmates and got thrown out of the camp.

I sat beside him and asked, "What's your name?" 

He answered, "Kaneda. Satoru Kaneda from class 1-C." He lowered his sight.

I hummed.

Truthfully, even as a spy, incompetence in finding one weakness was really a mistake.

Did Ryuen threaten him? 

I played with my words and jumbled the opinion of my classmates aside from Honami and Ryuji of course.

They knew me much better.

"Aha~ So you're an unwanted, uncooperative student from class 1-C? Or a just person who denied the offer of helping each other cause it involved dirty tricks? Ah- Maybe...cause you..." I purposely hung the sentence for them to let their imagination ran wild.

I wouldn't let him go without exploiting- I mean, making use of him- no. 

Make him prove his statement.

Sternly.

Slowly, the eyes staring at him burnt a hole through him.

Sure, I can let Ryuen play his game, but he must be prepared for the consequences.

As he was fidgeting, I smirked.

"I-I...I was not...Their plan...is...no...I-I don't know anything. They were discussing the use of points...Yeah! I disagreed because they wanted to spend all the points given for the test...since the remaining left will be allocated to the class' points...You know how low our points are..." He stuttered while making a somewhat truthful explanation.

Though, this only lowered the suspicion.

Honami interrogated him, "So, the only reason for you to be disowned by the class was that you disagreed on the use of the points? Then what's the use of you then to our class? Also, didn't you know you just point out one of the problems within your class? But I suppose you gave us a lead since you are thrown out just like that must mean that only a small percentage of people in your class contradicted the opinion or else, the leader must have thought more to it."

She gave a thorough situation happening in class 1-C by just from his bit exposure.

Wonderful.

I clapped my hands and praised Honami's excellent conclusion.