Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Juniel's Journal

It's a sunny day and another time for the group visit.

As usual, the venue was at my house. 

It's a wonder whether they made a plan before me because every time they visited me, they always came all together. Almost.

After the small reunion of me and my grandparents, I had not texted them anything about the things that happened there.

Partly because I'm lazy but half of it because there was no need to.

Anyway, today's activity, we decided on having telematch with each other considering we hardly do anything sporty.

So, we all wore sports outfits and waited in the backyard of my home.

But today, I was late to the venue because I was at my father's company.

Like that, everyone was waiting for me inside because it was hot outside and the servants thought it was better for them inside the living room.

In times like this, I had texted them that they can go anywhere except my parents and brother's bedroom.

__________

Suzune suggested that they should explore Juniel's entire house.

And so they did.

Even though they had come here many times, those many times they didn't get to go everyplace often since they ought to play hide and seek only.

They admired everything and the last destination was Juniel's bedroom.

Same as the other excuse, they didn't know much about things inside Juniel's bedroom since they rarely go into it.

Though it seems like they usually went in there, that was the only time.

When there were guests, Ryuen and Koenji at that time. The first get up together. 

Now, they all took the chance to take every single detail.

Ken opened the door and they all went in.

Ryuen and Koenji were surprised by the inside since they never got the chance to go inside.

They thought that Juniel's bedroom will be mature for their age but never have they thought that the whole interior of the bedroom was themed after the One Piece anime.

Ken and Suzune were amazed by the collection of figurines in the showcase. 

The mangas were labelled by series and neatly arranged.

Posters of anime shows were pasted on the wall in an orderly manner.

The merchandises were put on the wall shelves in care.

There was a chabudai table with kotatsu and zabuton cushions around it in the middle of the room on the tatami mat.

It was so serene and the interior was comfortable plus the right lighting from the window just made it more to the liking.

Such now, they couldn't help but felt mesmerized by how symbolic and balanced the contour of the room.

Ryuen chuckled to himself, "Never cross my mind that he was actually an otaku."

Arisu looked behind her straight to Ryuen eyes and said, "That's because you always thought of him as a manipulative person like yourself."

 Manabu agreed by nodding his head same as his little sister.

Koenji, "Is it wrong to have such an assumption?"

Arisu answered him, "Not at all but at least know when to stop your baseless theory."