Note About The Next Chapter

This is a really important announcement

I am really sorry for disappearing for two months and almost three. 

After I'd posted the last chapter which was Chapter 34, I had family problems and it went on for 2 weeks. I tried to continue my writing for Chapter 35 that I had by the way wrote a bit but I left it unattended for 1 month because I'm busy with online school and homework I yet have finished. And when I finally have the time to write, my family went back to my grandparents' house. I couldn't write since there is no internet access there so I had to postpone it. The schedule went on like that for the next month. I am busy with online school and going back to my grandparents' hometown. This, I'm being honest, I became very lazy to continue this. However, that wasn't the only problem. When I wanted to write the chapter, my account got logged out but I don't know how and why. For a week I couldn't get back into my account and left it be. After a week, I tried again and gain access. And as I said, I got lazy and with how busy I am, I spent my spare time watching Youtube and reading a bunch of novels. And now I am still packed with my schedule. I need to go back to my mother's side grandparent's house this month after a school trip. Then, I have an exam early next year. It was supposed to be next week(the exam) but got postponed to next year end of January. 

I will spoil some of the contents in the next chapter and again, I'm very sorry for not uploading a chapter for the past months.

Juniel had woken up from his coma and currently observing the last exam through the recorded video on his tablet. A

He had been informed by his ally that it seemed that Sakayanagi Arisu had been seen grouping with Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, Horikita Suzune, and the duo. 

'She did as she promised. But, let's see if she could handle it.' Juniel thought while charting a note on a piece of paper. 

__________

'Honestly, couldn't the eyes just go away? Tch. Bothersome.' Thought Briana as she passed down the printed form and notes to her group members. 

__________

"Isn't it interesting? One push the other and the other pull back. I love the dynamic." Whispered Austin to a member of the group that requested to meet up. He looked down on his phone and typed, 'Class 1-C (traitors).' 

_________

Sakayanagi Arisu was waiting for them to show up at the deck but two people didn't arrive even after 10 minutes passed by. 

She sighed and continued on with the plan since she couldn't just straight up dismiss it when a member or few disappear. She couldn't waste the time anymore. After all, she still didn't find the person she was searching for. 

Chapter 35 will be covering 2-3 days of the test. Or maybe more since I still haven't finished writing it. 

I hope to see you readers in Chapter 35. 

Btw, this note will be deleted after Chapter 36 is uploaded. Yeah, I'll leave this thing for some time.

UPDATE

Turns out, even after half a year, I don't think I'll finish writing the next chapter. 

Instead, I'll rewrite the whole story because honestly, the storyline is messed up and confusing. My writing skills are also bad and I'll try to improve them. 

There are too many plotholes and I had forgotten most of the plot as well. Though I still have my chapter planning notes, I will edit them. 

So, I'll make a new one. I will not delete this one and leave it be. 

However, rather than having a deadline like before, I will update when I can. 

Plus, I had many unpublished works that are not in the fanfiction category and plan to dabble in that sort of thing.