Chapter 31

Chapter 31: It's A Vacation.

"Juniel! Let's see what's your room number is!" Shouted Honami from afar as she waved her hands running towards me.

I took out my card room and showed it to her.

"Hey, it seems not too far away from us!" Said Shiranami exposed her excitement.

I nodded to her statement.

Ryuji and I stayed a few rooms away from each other so we decided to go to our designated rooms together.

I and the others had promised to meet up at the pool tomorrow though they wanted to do it today, I told them I was tired from all those boarding and checking up and lack of sleep due to packing my things.

In the room, I jumped onto the fluffy bed.

'Ah~ The feeling of comfortableness!' I face planted on the cold bed sheet.

You must know how satisfying it is.

Cuddling straight into the fluffy blanket and the pillow, clearing my mind and straight into the dreamland.

For the whole afternoon, I spent cooped up inside the room, sleeping.

That evening, I woke up haggardly, wobbling to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

Drying my hair after putting on the pyjamas while the other hand texting Suzune about her condition.

The reply came off late and I chose to lay the matter off the table first and continued texting to class 1-B's group chat.

'Juniel's online, guys!' 

'Juniel, we plan the itinerary for the next day. Should we send you the schedule?' 

I responded, 'Is it for a group or everyone in the class?'

'Yeah, but you have to change groups each day...' With a grinning sweat emoji at the end.

I chuckled and typed out an okay.

I suddenly got a call from Kushida asking about Kiyotaka.

"Hm? Why do you want to know?" I questioned and grinned at her answer.

Telling me that she wanted to be closer with him since Kiyotaka added a guard towards her.

I was dissolving the choco as I said, "Kushida, I wonder, how many people is in your grasp and how many of them struggle to break free? Is reputation your only surviving mechanism in this unequal world?"

The end of the phone didn't reply even after I finished making my drink, sitting on the armrest chair as I twirl the hot chocolate.

Just as I was about to press the end call button, she spoke.

"Juniel. It may seem trifling to you because you have everything stuck by your side but I don't. Yes, reputation is important to me and that's why I keep curry favour with others. If there is someone I could leave my back to- that willingly venture ahead for me to be safe, I wouldn't do these lowly things," Explained Kushida while aiming to get a shred of my sympathy however I could hear from her tone she was mad at me.

I took a sip of my drink and said to her, "Well, I choose to relay my empathy on those who deserve it. Thou art not one." 

Ending the call, I felt calmer than ever.

I put aside the phone and turned on the television.

For an hour watching an episode of the k-drama, I got hungry and called the hotel service to get me a dinner set.