Chapter 9

Chapter 9: New Friend!

Today, the group of my friends that consist, Arisu, Suzune, and Manabu was hanging out together after that day.

We planned it out over the phone and we got our parents' permission to go out with others but all of our parents were worried and they sent us a bunch of bodyguards. 

Naturally, my brother made time for me to company our stroll.

So we pretty much did not have to worry about getting lost with a lot of bodyguards and plus, my overprotective brother.

We went out for our outing at 3 p.m. and gone to take a walk in the park.

I could felt curious gazes staring at us.

Indeed they will because which of you had seen a group of children walking surrounding by a bunch of bodyguards and a handsome guy escorting them?

We all had one thing in mind that we all share the same thought.

'Do not go play on the outside.' Cause this is what happens.

Although the bodyguards did not have any weapon like guns, because of their massive and burly figures, the others feared for their life seeing this scene.

But the people who were guarding them were oblivious to others feeling and only follow the order they're given.

 _____

We tried to talk like usual, but as expected we can't because we felt uncomfortable with eyes observing us.

Kenzo did not disturb us and only smiled.

I, Manabu, Suzune, and Arisu discussed for some time before deciding to go to a cafe that was recommended by one of my servants. 

The servant said that the cafe was based on a cat theme and it's very cute also comfy inside.

Like your average house plus a bit luxurious decorations in addition with cats motif on everything inside the cafe. They also had a clowder of cats hanging in the cafe.

The beverages and pastries were also decorated with cats. Not literal cats, but drawing design of cats.

We came inside but only three of the bodyguards followed inside because we didn't want much attention since we came here to chill out.

We stepped our feet inside the building and the first thing we hear was a soothing and calming sound. 

There was chattering along with the noise but it's not loud.

This was because some of the customers came here to relieve their stress and relax their thoughts that were overweight.

The aesthetic that was done was also praise-worthy.

'Her taste was fantastic!' I complimented the servant in my heart.

There was no waiter that welcomed us because it's just an ethic of this place.

Why? Because a lot of costumers would not like attention or talk with other people.

The waiters would only come if you raise your hand up. 

No worry, they would see you. Except if you're Tetsuya Kuroko from Kuroko No Basketball then you're fine.

There were some cafes with bells to ring on if they wanted to order but since the owner of this place focuses on the serene area, he only told the workers if the customers raised their hands, which means they wanted to order.

Wait. 

I am drifting from the main topic now.

We chose a seat far away from the entrance door and its tables were like the food court table that fit for six-person to sit on.