chapter twenty seven.

"So you mean to tell me that the two of you have just been walking around with no security? Wow!" Blake exclaimed as Taylor told her about Rosa. "Even when we're in Australia, we don't go anywhere. Except sometimes one of us will take Inez and James out to get icecream."
"And the sweetest thing about it, is that she knows who we are. I'm not quite sure how, but she knows who we are and she says that our secret is safe with her." Taylor said as she changed Thea. "Thank you for telling us about this... I don't know what we would have done if we hadn't have left home for a while."
"It's truly the best thing we've ever done. It's nice for the kids to get away from everything too - I mean, they don't need to be filmed every time they go out either. I know that James is starting to realise that it's not normal." Blake told her as she adjusted Betty's dress.
"Mommy?!" Inez shouted from down the hall, and Blake laughed.
"What, baby?" Blake called back, and Inez came running in with her arms stuck in her sweater.
"Daddy said you'd help!" She struggled as Blake helped her to put her top on properly.
"What's Daddy doing?" Blake asked as Inez sat down beside her.
"He's with James!" Inez rolled about on the floor, kissing Betty's cheek. "Can we go yet?" She whined and Taylor smiled.
"We'll leave when everything's ready!" Blake laughed. "Baby, you'll just have to be patient!"
"But it's boring because Benji hasn't woken up yet!"
"Do you want to come and help me pick out and outfit for Thea while Mommy gets ready?" Taylor asked.
"Yes!" Inez was at Taylor's side in an instant.
"Thank you!" Blake called after her, as Taylor took both Thea and Inez into the bedroom.
Inez sat on Taylor's bed, while Taylor held up all the clothes they had.
"No..." She shook her head at a little pink onesie. "What about this one?" She pointed to one that had little cats all over it. "This one is the best!" Taylor grinned.
"Alright! Good job - I couldn't have picked better myself." She got Thea into the little onesie, distracting Inez with Olivia, who was sitting in the bed, ready for someone to play with her.

Taylor put on some plain exercise pants, a singlet and a sweatshirt. It wasn't too cold outside, but the wind was bitter.
"It feels like I haven't seen you all morning," Joe smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. "I miss you."
Taylor laughed, turning around to face him, her arms around his neck. "Are you okay? You look tired today," she observed, and he cupped her cheeks.
"I'm perfectly fine," he kissed her. "Are you ready to go?"
Taylor nodded, but she still couldn't stop thinking about those dark circles under his eyes. He seemed fine - but Taylor also knew that he didn't like to show his feelings in that way. She let it go for the moment, but knew she'd have to ask him about it again.

They walked down to the tearoom, Taylor greeting them with a beaming smile.
"Good morning!" She greeted them, and Taylor grinned.
"Hey, Rosa!" She loved this little corner of the world so much. "We'll be keeping you busy today!"
"I see!" Rosa smiled at Inez, who was already looking outside at all the flowers. "What can I get you all today?"
They ordered their drinks, and Taylor waited with Rosa.
"Before I leave today, give me your bank account details." She smiled as she talked to her.
"You really don't have to do that."
"I do, Rosa. You've been so kind and I want to thank you for everything. For keeping our secret... it means so much to me. It's not often that we get to get away from everything, and I just really appreciate the fact that you haven't told anyone. How did you know it was me?" Taylor asked.
"I have a couple of grandchildren that like you, they're always playing your music and getting excited about new music." Rosa handed Taylor her drink, and she helped her carry them out to the table where they were sitting. "Here you go!" She brought out Joe's, Blake's and Ryan's drinks, and Taylor sat down beside Joe.
"Isn't this place just the best?" She smiled. Rosa came back with little drinks for the girls. James had a hot chocolate like Taylor, but hers had cream and sprinkles on the top, and Inez had a fluffy.
"It is so beautiful," Blake sighed. "I think we might need to add this place into our repertoire of places we come, don't you think?" She asked Ryan, who nodded.
"Most definitely."