1

5 years later.

Y/n's Pov  
"Mommy, Mommy, look at what a nice butterfly." Marye, my little 5 year old daughter was screaming at me,on the beach.

"It's beautiful, honey." I told her and Marye ran up to me with a butterfly on her hand.

"Mommy, I'm hungry, are we going to eat somewhere?" Marye asked me with her big puppy eyes.

"Sure, wait here for me, I'll put our things down for now, okay? Don't go anywhere because you may get lost." I told my little girl.

Marye was a beautiful and especially wise girl. In fact, she looked like a Finn only in the girl's version. I haven't heard from him in 5 years and when I'm right to say, I still feel something for him. He's  father my baby girl after all. I regretted leaving him a few times because Marye only grew up with her mother.

Of course, Jaeden and I still live together, for which I am very grateful. It had never been serious between us. I admit that we slept together a few times, but, it didn't mean anything to me. And yes i know Jaeden wanted something more but after a while, Jae said that he also takes me only as a friend, and that he can't imagine anything more between us. What I'm grateful to Jaeden for is that he helped me raise a decent girl from Marye.

i snapped over from my thoughts that I hadn't heard Marye talk. When I looked around, I couldn't find Marye anywhere.

"Marye?"

"Marye baby, where are you?"

"Marye?"

"Marye it's not funny honey."

"MARYE?"

I shouted her name several times but I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Marye?"

"Marye baby, please, where are you?"

After a moment of screaming and running all over the beach, I noticed her. She was talking to a tall man. I didn't see his face because he had his back turned to me.

"MARYE"

I started running to her, and saw her smile at me. When I ran to her, I lifted her onto my arms and hugged her tightly.

After a moment of hugging with my little girl, I decided to thank the man Marye was talking to.

"Hey, I wanted to say thank-" I froze as I turned and looked into the face the man who was talking to my daughter.

"What the hell" i whispered with wide eyes.

"long time no see you" he said and i had tears in my eyes.

'Is this a dream?'