13

Y/n's Pov
"Is my little baby okay?" I heard someone said.

"Noah, i tell you that you old for her." Finn said, well amlost whispered, you ask why? Um, yeah, maybe because i was still asleep. At least Finn thinks that i'm still asleep.

"But Finn it was love on the first sight." The person said, well Noah said. But about who are they talking about?

"She's only five!" Finn whisper-yell at Noah. Wait, only five? Jesus they talking about my little baby.

"Hey dumbfuck, you know that you talking about my five year old baby daughter right?" I yell, still laying down, so Noah couldn't see me.

"Shit." Finn said under his breath.

"Holy fuck Finn. Is that y/n?" Noah said surprised.

"Yeah." Finn said and i looked up at him.

"Oooo, did you guys fuck? So will you have other baby girl?" Noah screamed.

"No we didn't fuck Noah. Why should we?" Finn asked.

"Um, because your last chick in bed was y/n. And your little friend need to finally get out of your pants " Noah said and my eyes widened. Is he serious?

"Okay Noah that's enough we'll talk about this when i come home." Finn said and end the chat really quick.

"Is he telling the truth?" I whispered.

"What truth?" He asked, and i noticed that he was red as tomato from shame.

"That, i was your last?" I asked him and sat up, so now we look to eachother eyes.

"Yes." He said looking down at his lap.

"Hey, it's okay, you don't need to be embrassed. Some people can't just move on, they need a time to progress everything what happend to them. And i know i really hurt you Finn, and  i'm really sorry." I said and put my hand on his cheek and we made eye contact again.

"You don't need to be sorry, i was first  who kidnapped you, who lock you in the basement, who took you from your family, friends and your life, i'm the one who took your virginity and made you pregnant. I'm so sorry y/n." He said and start cry.

"Hey, hey, Finn look at me." I said and look at my eyes once again. "Yes maybe you the one who kidnapp me, maybe you took me away from my family and friends. But i don't regret it. Because if you didn't do it, we would never had Marye and i would never know what the love is." I said and smiled at him with tears in my eyes.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes." I said and rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

"Can i kiss you?"

"W-what?"

"Can i kiss you y/n?"

"Yes, yes you can." I said and then our lips touched. It wasn't just kiss. It was love.

'I missed this feeling.'

An- hello there👋 so y/n and Finn kissed after 5 years. 🤧 i hope you like this chapter. And also happy Valentine's day. 💞