5

Y/n's Pov
"hey, Jae, can I talk to you?" I asked Jaeden who was sitting in the living room.

"Of course n/n, what's up?" He asled and turned to me.

"U-um, I need to talk to you about something important, but you have to promise me you won't be angry." I told him and sat down next  to him on the couch.

"Okay?" He said confused.

"MaybemetFinntodaywhenIwas onthebeachwithMarye." I told him very quickly.

"Slow down, i don't undrstant single word what you just said." He said and giggle.

"Maybe I met Finn today when I was on the beach with Mary." I told him again.

"You- WHAT?" Jaeden said and stood up from the gouch.

"Don't be mad."

"I'm not mad, i'm just confused." He said and sat down next to me.

"And how did you actually meet?"

"Today, when Mary and I were on the beach, Mary was hungry, so we wanted to eat. While I put our things off, Mary went somewhere and I started looking for her. When I finally found her, I saw that she was talking to a guy. but at first I didn't see who it was. When I wanted to thank him for talking to her and something didn't happen to her, I found out it was Finn. "

"Wow, um, what happend next?" he asked.

"Finn asked me if we lived here, and before I could answer, Marye said yes. Then Finn started asking if Mary was just with me or if she had a father."

"And?"

"Well, Marye said she didn't have a father. And in that Finn said she had. Marye started asking if Finn knew her father, and ..."

"And what?"

"And, then Finn told her he is her father."

"Are you kidding me?" He asked and seems very angry.

"No." I said quietly.

"An- wait, how's he know that he is his father?" He asked.

"The day we left him. So I left him a farewell letter, and there were two positive pregnancy tests." I said and looked at my lap.

"Are you serious?" He started raise his voice.

"Jae, please calm down."

"Why did you actually write him a letter?"

"I-i don't k-know." I said still looking down at my lap.

"and what now?"

"What do you think 'what now' Jae?" I asked him little confused.

"What about Marye now?"

"He want to see her more."

"What?" He yelled.

"Please don't yell, Marye is sleeping." I said to him and he calm down but just a little bit.

"Are you agreed with that?" He asked.

"What?"

"Answer my fucking question y/n!" He shouted at me.

"Yes." I said quietly.

"Are you insane?"

"Why should i?"

"Because, remember, you wanted to left him!"

"But he's her father Jaeden!" I shouted back at him.

"you know what y/n, I'm better go to sleep." he said, and left the living room.

I stayed in the living room confused.

'What did i do wrong?'