23

Y/n's Pov
"Y-Y/n?"

I looked at my mom. Wow. She changed a lot. She looked older. Oh yeah maybe because i didn't saw her in alnost six fucking years.

"Mom." I said and she threw herself at me. I missed mum's hug so much.

"My baby, is this real?" She said with tears in her eyes.

"Hey Emilia e
Who was at the- Oh my god!" My dad said and pushed my mum away and hugs me really tight.

"My babygirl" he whispered into my ear and kissed all over my face. I really missed my family.

"Hi mum, hi dad" i said and softly chuckled. Me and dad pulled away and smiled at eachother. Then their eyes landed on Marye and Finn.

"Oh my godness who's this cutie?" My dad asked and kneeled infront of Marye.

"Uhm, mum, dad, this is Marye, my daughter, and this is Finn my- her fiancée. Nice to meet you." Finn said interupt me.

"How old is she?" My mum asked and looked at me and Finn.

"I'm almost six ma'am." Marye proudly said and grabbed Finn's hand.

"So we are grandparents?" My dad asked and me with Finn nooded our heads.

"And you two are parents?" My mum asked and we nooded our heads again.

"Oh my godness! Come here little princess!" My dad said and take Marye into his arms. My dad always wanted grandchild but sadly ny brother can't have a kids.

"So you're my grampa and grampa?" Marye asked and looked at my parents. They both nooded their heads and smiled at my baby.

"Come on in." My mum said and we all stepped inside.

~

"So where were you baby? We were so worried about you." My mum daid and put our coffee infront of me and Finn.

"I- um. I was at Hawaii." I said and looked down.

"HAWAI?" My parents said in sync and i nooded my head.

"Why?" Dad asked with now tears in his eyes.

"I don't know, uh, it was just some stupid idea. And there i met Finn and i stayed there." I said and Finn grabbed my hand giving me a small sqeezes.

"And why didn't you call or vist or something?" Mum asked.

"I don't know mommy. I just wanted live my life."

"So why are you here now?" Dad asked.

"Because i missed you and i wanted to introduce our little baby to you." I said and wipped my tears and Finn gave a kiss on the cheek.

"We missed you too." My parents said and hug me.

And then the front door opened and i heard voices i know very well.

"You don't believe who we sa- Y/n?"

______________________________________
Hello babys.
-i'm alive, and i'm soooooo fucking sorry for not uptading for more then month but i have so mhch problems and my anxiety did't help.
-do you want me to continue this?
-i love y'all
-have a good day/night

- Love author ♡