12

Y/n's Pov
"Mommy!" Marye jump off the car and run to me.

"Hey baby, how was your day with dad?" I asked her and hug her really tight.

"M-mommy i can't breathe."

"Oh, i'm sorry baby." I said and kissed her forehead.

"And my day with daddy was great. I met his friend..but i forgot his name." Marye said and we all giggled a little bit.

"Mommy why you have all this bags with you? Are you gonna leave me?" Marye asked with sad expression.

"Of course not baby. I'm not gonna leave you. We just going away from uncle Jae."

"Why?"

"Because your mommy said she want to live with me and you together." Finn said kneeled infront of Marye.

"Really?" Marye asked. She seem be very happy.

"Um, yeah, um, maybe? I don't know yet Marye." I said and stroke her hair behind her ear.

"You know you can go back home with me. I think your parents and old friends will be happy to see you after almost six years." Finn said and looked at me.

"Do you seriously want me to come back home with you? After everything what happend in the past?"

"Yes."

"Um, okay you know what y/n, i'll take Marye with me tonight and you two can talk abou this. C'mon Marye." Sadie said and befor leave she turn around and winked at me.

"Uh, y/n here take this." Finn said and handed me his sweatshirt. I looked at him confused but then i looked at my chest and noticed that i was still only with my bra. I blushed from embrassed and take his sweatshirt.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Now come with me, you need to rest." He said and we started walking towards his car.

"You know, you don't need to do this."

"I know and i want to." He said and go in the car.

The ride was silence, and after amlost 25 minutes we arrived to his hotel.

"We're here." Finn said and we both get out of the car.

When we came to his room i sat at his king size bed and looking aroumd the room. It was nice here.

"So.." Finn start and i look at him

"Do wanna come home with me?"

"I don't know."

"Come on at least our daughter can meet her grandparents and you your parents."

"I-i.... fuck it fine we'll go home with you. When?"

"After tomorrow."

"Okay." I said and we both lay down on his bed and the fall asleep.

'I'm going to see my parents.'