21

Finn's Pov
"Daddy?" I heard Marye whispered and i turned around to face her.

"Yes baby?" I asked with my raspy voice and looked at my little baby girl.

"I'm sad and hungry." Marye said and i pulled her on top of me and put her head into my neck.

"Why are you sad baby-girl?" I asked looked down at her and kissed her forehead.

"I had a very bad dream." Marye said and hugged me really tight. "Oh, it's okay, it was just a dream, everything is okay, dad is here for you okay?" I asked and she nooded her head with her face still in my neck.

"Alright, come on, we are going shoppimg and then make something for breakfast, okay?" I asked and sat up with Marye still in my arms and we started our way towards her bedroom to dress her.

~

"Do you wamt anything else hunny?" I asked Marye and she shaked her head no. We continued our shopping when someone bumped into my shoulder.

"Oh, sorry." The person who bumped into me said and I looked who it was. Brandon, y/n's brother. "Oh, hey." He said and smiled.

"Hey." I said and lifted Marye in my arms.

"Where's y/n?" He asked and looked behind me looking for her. "She's home, still asleep." I said and he chuckled. "Typical y/n." He said and there was a quiet moment.

"Okay, me and Marye need to go back home, it was nice to talk to you." I said and give him hand for handshake what he accepted.

~

"Mooommy loves pancakes." Marye said sitting at the counter with her apple juice in her hands.

"I know that's why I'm cooking it." I proudly said and bopped Maryes little nose and she giggled.

"Good morning mommy." Marye said and i turned around and saw sleepy y/n with Marye in her eyes. She looked so tired, does she had those bags under eyes yesterday? She looked dead.

"Morning baby-girl." Y/n said to Marye and pecked her on her little nose and Marye did the same. I skiled at the sight. I want every morning like this.

"Mooorning." I sang and laughed which made y/n chuckle. "Morning." She said and came closer to me, with Marye still in her arms and kissed me.

"Eww" Marye said and we pulled away looked at her. "Stop, i don't wanna have a new baby here, now if you excuse me i'm going to play with my dollies." Marye said and both, me with y/n looked at eachother with widened eyes, still in shock what just happend.

Y/n pulled Marye down amd she started running towards her new room. "What was that?" I asked as we both brusted into laugh. "I don't know." Y/n said and we wipped our tears away.

"She's smart, just like her mother." I said and pulled some of y/n's hair behind her ears. She looked up at me and smiled, she then put my head down by my neck and kissed me. When she pulled away she looked behind me and widenly smiled.

"I didn't know you can cook." She said and giggled. "Shit the pancakes!" I yelled and running towards the kitchen and then i realized that i turned everything off.

"Did you burn something?" Y/n asked in the doorway. "No thank god, i forgot that i turned everything off." I said and sighed of relief.

"Okay, now let's go eeeeeeeat i'm hungryyyyyy." Y/n said and dragged me into the kitchen.

________________________________
-hey, hey, hey!
-i know it's been a while what i was uptading here, but i didn't had enough time for writting because of school and i had writters block.

-do you want me to continue this book?

-have a good morning/day/night
-Love Author ❤️