17

Y/n' Pov
The next mornig i woke up with arms around my waist and mop curly head on my chest. I smiled and start playing with his hair. After while i heard a groan and Finn tightened his grip on my waist. I feel like a teddy bear.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"Five more minutes." Finn said and buried his head deeper in my chest. I chuckled and tried unhooked his arms from my waist.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"Jesus, i'm comming!" I yelled and stood up from the bed leaving Finn alone on the king size bed. He groaned and turn on his other side continue sleeping. I quickly grabbed bathrobe from my suitcase and put it on.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"For fuck's sake are you deaf? I said i'm com-" i opened the door and there stood Sadie with Marye

"Mommy!" Marye yelled and jump on my arms.

"Hey baby, how was your girl night?" I asked and booped her nose. "Amazing!" Marye said with happy eyes and i let Sadie come in.

"Where's daddy?" Marye asked and start looking around the hotel room.

"He's still sleeping." I said and put Marye down and she start running towards bed where was Finn sleeping.
When Marye came to the bed, she climbed on and and start jumping.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up." Marye yelled and jump on Finn.

"What the fu- hey baby, when did you came?" Finn said and pulled Marye into hug while he was still lying down.

"Now." Marye answered and Finn start kissing all over her face. Marye giggled and hughed him tightly. It was beautiful sight.

"Ew, daddy! Why don't you have none clothes on!" Marye yelled and covered her eyes, my eyes widened and Finns and mine face were red as tomato.

"Soooo?" Sadie said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Hm?"

"Did you use protection?" Sadie asked while laughing her ass off.

"Sadie!" I slapped her shoulder while giggling.

"What? It's a normal question. Was he good at least?" She asked and start laughing once again.

"Jesus fuck, can you just shut up?" I said while laughing and i can feel my face burning up from embarrassment.

"Okay, okay, sorry."she said and playfully rolled her eyes.

"So when are you guys leaving?" Said asked and sat down on the couch.

"At 3pm." I said and sat down next to her.

"I'm going to miss you." She said and hugged me really tight.

"I'm going to miss you too Sads." I said and hugger her back and tried fighting my tears.

"But if you want you can come to visit us whenever you want." I added and we wipped our tears.

"Okay, now lets just enoy our last time together here." Sadie said and we hugged again.

'I'm gonna miss this girl so much.'