16

Y/n's Pov
Me and Finn arrived to the cinema. When we came to buy our tickets i noticed young cashier maybe around 20 looked me up and down.

I think Finn noticed and grabs my hand.

"Hey, can we get 2 tickets to (random movie) and one big popcorn please?" I order and the young man still looking at me and bit his lips. Maybe he didn't notice me holding Finns hand.

"In the moment is the end of my working hours, what if you waited for me here, then we go to my house?" He asked and licks his lips. Rude.

"I'm sorry bud, but i think my wife already have a man for this stuff, and if you wanna know we have kid, so i don't think she's want to go with you." Finn said and put his arm around my waist. But wait wait wait wife?

"I wasn't talking to you. So what babygirl want to go with me?" How dare he asked me that after what Finn said.

"Um i'm sorry but like my husband said we have a kid and i'm happy with what i have, so no thank you." I said and Finn chuckled.

"It will we 18,35$." He said kinda annoyed and Finn gave him death glare.

"You know what, it's on me. Have a fun." He said under his breath and handed us our popcorn and tickets.

"Of course we'll have." Finn said with smirk and we start walking to our seats.

"It was good, my husband. " i said and chuckled.

"I know my wife." He said and kissed my forehead.

When we said on our seats Finn started eat popcorn.

"Hey slow down i want some too." I said while laughing.

"Okay, okay."

Then the film started and Finn put his arm around my shoulders and i put my head on his chest.

After movie we walked out of the cinema and sat in the car.

"Do you know some good restaurant?" Finn asked.

"Um, yes, i do, it's on the end of the street, me and Marye always ate there." I said happily.

"Okay so we can go here." Finn said and start driving. After few seconds Finn put his hand on my tight and i put my hand on his. We both smiled and continue our way in silence.

When we arrived to the (random restaurant) i saw so familliar face. Me and Marye knows everyone here because me and Marye went there almost everyday.

"Hey y/n, where's little Marye?" Olyvia asked.

"She's with Sadie tonight."i said and she nooded then looked at Finn.

"And who's this young man? I don't want to be rude but Marye have same hair like him." Olyvia said and we chuckled.

"Yeah, Olyvia this is Finn, Marye's father, Finn this is Olyvia one of my friends." I said and Olyvia pull out her hand for handshake.

"Oh, now it make a sence. I'm Olyvia but you already know. You have a amazing daughter." Olyvia said and shake Finns hand.

"I'm Finn but you know it too. And i know, she's like her mom." Finn said and i blushed a little bit.

Then we go sat at our table and start eat. When we were done, me and Finn said our goodbye to Olyvia and headed towards car and then back to the hotel.

"Thank you for amazing night." I said to Finn and looked in his eyes.

"You're welcome my wife." Finn said and we both giggled.

"I'm going to the shower." I said and grabed clean pyjamas from my suitcase.

"Can i join?" Finn asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"If you want."i sad shrugged.

"Wait- really?" He asked shocked.

"Yes, now or never."i said and goes in the bathroom. After while Finn came here too like a lost puppy.

We both took our clothes off and get in the shower.

"You know that you have still amazing body." Finn said and looked at me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked while laughing.

"I would never said that you have a kid." He said and now looked at my eyes.

Then he sudenly grabs my cheeks and kissed me. Of course me being me, kissed him back. From one kiss it went to the make out session and then, i think you know what happend next.