3

Y/n's Pov
"Long time no see you."

"Finn?"

"Mommy, do you know my friend?" Marye asked, still in my hands.

"Your what?" I asked.

"You heard well." Finn said and came closer to me and Marye.

"What are you doing here?" I spoke to him.

"I came on vacation, and what are you doing here?"

"We live here." Marye answered for me.

"oh, yes? And you're only with mommy or you live with your daddy too?" Finn asked, and I knew exactly what he was talking about. He wanted to see if Marye was his daughter.

"I don't have daddy." Marye said, and i know she wanted to cry because she she always wanted to know who her father was.

"Of course you have." He said with smirk.

"Do you know him Finn?" Marye asked and he smiled at her.

"Can I tell her or will you tell her y/n?"he asked me, still with this fucking smirk on his face.

"Finn, please no." I whispered.

"Why not mommy?" Marye asked.

"Yeah, why not mommy?" Finn repeat after Marye.

"B-because...."

"Because what mommy?" Marye asked and i can tell she was little angry.

"Because i don't wanna talk about it Marye." I said and put her down on the sand.

"You never want to talk about it mommy. Finn tell me, who my daddy is?" Marye asked him and he kneeled infront of her, looking into her eyes.

I didn't say anything, I just looked at Finn, who was now looking me in the eye. After a few seconds, I broke my eye contact and looked at the ground.

"I'm your daddy Marye." He tell her and she stare at him with wide eyes.

"Is that my daddy, mommy?" She asked and tears fall down ar her cheeks.

"Yes, baby. This is your dad." I said and looked down at her.

“was it so hard n/n?” Finn asked me and looked at me.

"No."

“Why didn't you ever tell me if I had a daughter or a son?” Finn asked, standing up from the ground.

"I-I don't know."

"Mommy, I want to meet my daddy often," Marye said, walking closer to Finn, who leaned over and lifted her to his arms.

"If he wants, I can't forbid you meet him, he's your father after all. " I said and look at Finn who had a big smile on his face.

"Do you really let me see my daughter more?" Finn said and I noticed he had tears in his eyes.

"Sure, I don't see any problem there, if you both want to." I told him, and Finn put Marye on the ground and came closer to me and hugged me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." He said still hugging me.

"You're welcome. Like i said you're her father." I said and pulled out of the hug.

"We can change the numbers, and I'll text or call  you when I want to meet her again. Is that okay?" Finn said and handed me his phone.

"Yes of course."

I wrote my number into his phone, and then I handed him my phone and he did the same like me.

"I'll see you soon bug." Finn said to Marye and kissed her cheek. She then pull him into long cute hug.

"Thank you so much again n/n." Finn said and pull me into hug too.

"Yeah." It was all what i said before he left. 

Marye and I stood there for a while before we went back home to  Jaeden.

'I was glad to saw him again.'