19

Y/n's Pov
"Holy shit, y/n?" I heard mame voice yelled behind me. I knew that voice. It was my brothers. (Sorry if you don't have brother)

"Brendon?" I turned around and saw my big brother with tears in his eyes.

"Are you real?" Brendon asked and came closer to us.

"Yeah? Why shouldn't i?" I asked confused. What the hell is he talking about? I was snapped from my thoughts with two big arms around me really tight.

"Holy shit we all thought are dead. For fuck's sake you had a funeral three years ago!" Brendon said and pulled away from our embrace. Not gonna lie i missed his hugs so much. But wait funreal?

"What?" I asked and wiped his tears away from his cheeks.

"Yes, after two years what you dissapeart the police said there's really small chance that you are still alive." Brendon said and kissed my forehead gently.

"Did you know?" I turned my head to Finn with Marye still in his arms.

"No." He said shocked like me. Then Brandon looked at Finn and Marye.

"Who's this?" Brendon asked pointed at Finn and Marye .

"Um, Brendy, this is Finn my-"

"Boyfriend, her boyfriend." Finn said and came closer to my side. Was he jealous?

"And this is our daughter Marye." I saod and looked at Brendon.

"What?" Brendon asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, this is your niece." I said and kissed Marye's forehead.

"So you're telling me that this little cutie is my niece? How old is she?" He asked with his mouth still opened.

"I'm five soon six." Marye said proudly to Brendon who looked at me.

"This is why you left?" Brendon asked and tears fall down on his face.

"No, she was born after few month after i left." I said and looked into Finn's eyes.

"Oh, um, okay? And he's the father? Where the hell were you for six years? Why didn't you called me? We all missed you so much." Brendon said and hugged me once again.

"Yes, he's the father and i think we should talk about this at other place not at the airport." I said and pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah, you right. Umm, my shift is over in three hours, so here is my number and call me okay?" Brendon said and gave me card with his number.

"Are you working here?"

"Yeah-"

"Mommy i'm hungry." Marye said and pointed at her stomach.

"Okay y/n/n go eat with my little niece and call me later okay?" Brendon said booped Marye's nose and she giggled. God i missed my brother.

"Okay, Bren, i'll call you later, love you." I said and hugged him.

"Love you too, take care little sis." Brendon said and kissed my forehead and then we left the airport. But one thing a had in my mind.

'My funeral.'

An- hey guys, i'm sorry that i haven't post in my other book Bad {M.F & reader} i was kinda busy.