8

Finn's Pov
Me and Marye watched as y/n walk to the car and drive away.

"So, what are we gonna do daddy?"Marye asked. Oh god she's the cutest kid i've ever seen.

"We're going to my hotel, because one of my friends want to meet you." I told her and i started walking towards my car what i rented, with Marye still in my arms.

"Can i set infront with you, daddy?" Marye asked and i looked at her.

"No, because i don't want you to be hurt bug."i told her and booped her nose and she giggled.

"You're like mommy." She said.

After i set Marye in the back i walk towards the driver seat and start driving to my hotel.

When we arrived to the hotel we walked into my room.

"Woow, daddy it's so nice here."Marye said and jump on the bed.

"So, do you wanna know my friend?"i asked her and sat next to her on the bed.

"Of course."Marye said excitedly.

"Okay then, stay here i just go grab my laptop."i told her and she nooded.

I grabbed my laptop amd sat on the bed and put Marye on my lap.

"Is your friend girl or boy?"Marye asked.

"It's a boy." I answered.

"Can we call him?" She asked.

"Of course."

I tap on Noah contact and started a videochat and Marye start jumped on my lap.

After few rings Noah answered the call.

"Hey man whore." Noah said.

"Daddy, what is man whore?" Marye asked and my and Noah's eyes widened.

"Nothing, maybe i'll tell you one day." I said to her amd kissed her hair. Her hair smelled exactly like y/n's.

" is that your daughter?"Noah asked, well, almost screamed.

"Yes, Noah this is Marye my baby girl. And Marye this is Noah my friend."

"Hi." Marye siad shyly.

"Holy shit dude, she will be really hot." Noah said and gave him death glare.

"But you can forget, to you will date her one day."

"Why?" He whined.

"Because you will be old to me." Marye said.

"That's my girl." I said and hug her really tight.

"Daddy, i can't breath." Marye said.

"Sorry, sorry. I just love you." I said to her.

"I love you too daddy." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Aww, if Marye come to LA, i want a kiss on the cheek too." Noah said.

"I don't think y/n let her come with me to LA." I said amd looked at Marye who played with my hair.

"And what if y/n moved back to LA?"

"I don't know. She left, don't you remember? But i can ask her." I said  and looked at Marye and smiled.

'Maybe we can live happy family life in LA. Just me, y/n and our baby girl.'