11

Y/n's Pov
When the door opened i saw Sadie and Finn. Wait Finn? What the hell is he doing here? And where is my baby?

"Y/n?" Sadie asked.

"Oh, mr. Perfect. What are you doing here?" Jaeden asked and let go of me.

"Are you fucking serious? You was just going to RAPE a girl which i'm in love. And all what are you said is 'what are you doing here?' What happend to you?" Finn yelled at him and came closer to me and Jaeden.

"Did you just say that YOU are in love with MY girl?" Jaeden yelled back at him and start walking towards him, very angry.

"Yes. I did. What are you gonna do about it huh?" Finn said and their noses almost touching.

"How did you fucking found us?" Jaeden asked him, little calmly.

"It doesn't metter right now." Finn said.

"Ohh, of course it metter Finn. By coming here, you ruined my whole fucking plan." Jaeden said and then his eyes widened because what he just said.

What plan? What is going on here? And where the fuck is Marye?

"W-what plan?"i asked Jaeden.

"It's nothing." Jaeden whispered.

"It's something Jaeden! And right now you gonna tell me. Tell us!" I start yell.

"I-i-i..."

"You what Jaeden?" Finn said and grab him by colar of his shirt.

"Finn is not father of Gya's kid." Jaeden shouted.

"What?" I asked him still with raised voice.

"It was all fake y/n! He's not the fucking father of Gya's kid. It was all my plan. Because i fell in love with you!" He said, now he was crying so was i.

"So you just tell me that Finn is not father of her kid and Marye was without her father for five years? Are you normal?" I yell.

"It's not my fault that i fell for you y/n!" He yell back.

"No it's not. But you know what is your fault? That my daughter don't know who her father was for five fucking years, because you had a some shitty plan with your childhood friend, because you was jealous?"

"I-i'm s-sorry."

"No, you're not sorry you are selfish bitch. And you know what? I'm leaving!"

"Wha-Where?"

"It's none of your business anymore. You fucked up really bad Jaeden."

"But what with Marye?"

"She's smart girl she'll understand."

"Please don't do that." He was now crying and kneeled infront of me.

"No, and that's my last word."  I said and run upstairs to packed mine and Marye's clothes and other important stuff.

When was all done i ran downstairs with some suitcases. When Sadie saw me run to me and helped me with bags.

"Please, don't do that." Jaeden begged.

"I'm sorry but what you did it is unforgivable." I said and leave the door with Finn and Sadie behind me.

"Finn?"

"Yes?"

"Where is our baby?"

"In my car don't worry." He said and smiled at me.

'Where are me and Marye gonna stay now?'

An- i'm sorry for not uploading for more than one week, but i had some family and school stuff. I'm gonna try to upload more.  love y'all.♡