10

Sadie's Pov  
Y/n should have been here about half an hour ago. It was weird because every time she was late, she called me or  text me.

I was at home for about another ten minutes and I decided to go see her home if everything was fine.

I didn't know why, but I had a weird feeling like something was about to happen.

I got out of my apartment, and I got in my car and started driving y/n.

after about ten minutes I came to their house, but rather to the villa. What I noticed right away was y/n's car and another car arrived right after I parked.

When I got out of the car, I saw lights in the house and I heard voices. It sounds like crying.

"Auntie Sadie." I heard a girly voice behind me.

When I turned around, I saw Marye and some tall man with exactly the same hair as Marye's.

"Marye?" I asked.

"Yes, what are you doing here?" Marye asked hugged me really tight.

"Your mom didn't come to me, so I came to see if she was okay. And what are you doing here?" I asked her and lifted her onto my arms.

"Y/n didn't pick up the phone and Marye have bad feeling, so she told me the address and we came here to see if she wasn't here." The guy who came with Marye answered me.

"Oh, okay? And who are you?"

"I'm Finn, i'm-"

"He is my daddy." Marye cut him off.

"I'm glad to meet you, but we should be sure to see if y/n isn't here." I said and Finn nodded.

"Baby go in the car and turn on the radio. Aunt Sadie and I are going to see if mommy is here. Okay?" Finn said and Marye ran into the car.

"Okay, we can go." He said and we started walking towards the house.

As we got closer to the door, we heard a man and a woman talking. It had to be y/n and Jaeden.

"Is that J-jaeden?" Finn asked.

"Yes, i guess. Wait do you know him?"

"Yeah, but it's a long story."

"B-because i'm in love with you." We heard Jaeden whispered.

Mine and Finn's eyes widen. What the fuck?

"W-what? H-how l-long?" Y/n asked.

"Five years." He said really quiet.

"W-what?"

"What?" Finn whisperd under his breath. He seemed broken?

"Yeah." Jaeden said and we heard how he kissed her lips.

"Motherfucker." Finn said angrily.

"Calm down." I said to him.

"I-i'm sorry." Y/n whispered with sobs.

"Why are you sorry?" Jaeden said and kissed her lips again.

"I'm going to kill him." Finn saod but i stopped him.

"Wait, not now." I said to him and he nood.

"I can't d-do this." Y/n said while crying.

I felt really bad for her.

"What?" Jaeden asked her

"I-i don't feel the same Jae." Y/n said.

"Have you ever felt anything for me?"

"Yes, but..."

"But what?" Jaeden asked.

"I-i think i'm in love with someone else." Y/n said. Finn's jaw dropped, and then i seem tears dropped on his cheek.

"With who?" Jaeden asked against her neck or lips i'm not sure because door was closed so we can't saw them.

"U-uhh."

"so with no one, "he said, and we heard how he kissed her very aggressively.

"Please, stop."she said against his lips.

"Why? You're single, i'm single, so why not?" He said and we heard how he unbuttoning her jeans.

"Jae, please." She begged him.

Then Finn and i opened the door and we widened our eyes.

'Jaeden was drunk.'