6

Y/n's Pov
The next morning I woke up on the couch.

"Yay, Mommy, you're up." Mary greeted me with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, I'm up."

"what will we do today?" Marye asked and continued to play with her doll.

"Your dad wanna see you today." I said to her, and she wide smiled at me.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Yaay." She screamed and start running around me and i just laughed at her.

While Marye ran like this throughout the living room, Jaeden also came downstairs. He looked terrible. As if he hadn't slept all night.

"Why are you so excited, baby?" He asked her.

Marye didn't mind that Jaeden called her baby, he had called her since she was born. I was glad they had a relationship like this. Jaeden took Marye as his own daughter.

"I'm going to see my daddy today." Marye said proudly and Jaeden put her down from his hands.

"Baby, go to your room please." He said to Marye and she did what he said.

After what Marye left, Jaeden come closer to me.

"So she going to see her 'daddy' today, huh?" He said sarcastically.

"Yes, do you have a some problem with that?"

"Yes, I have a problem with that!" he said loudly.

"Why?"

"Because i don't want him to touch my baby."

"Jaeden, she's not your daugher but his! For fuck's sake!" I yell at him.

"Language y/n. Marye is upstairs." He said tryed to calm me down.

"I don't care."

"But you should." He said.

"You started it Jaeden."

"I-i just..."

"You just what?" I asked him still with raised voice.

"I just don't want you to be hurt again y/n." He said and tried to hug me, but i move aside.

"He won't hurt us." I told him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"You never know."

"And why do you think that?" I spoke to him a little calmer.

"I know him for long time y/n. And you broke his heart when we left. I don't know but i think he talk to you no for Marye, but for revenge." He said coldly and sat down on the couch.

"Do you really think that?"

"Yes." He said almost whispered.

"But I think that your thoughts is not true." I said to him.

"Why?"

"Because i was there when he talk to her, and i saw in his face that he means it seriously, that's why." I said and start walking towards the stairs.

"Y/n, wait." Jaeden said and get up from the couch.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry."

"We can talk about this later because Marye is going to meet her father." I said and leave him stand on the first stair.

'What the fuck is his problem?'