2

Finn's Pov
I was walking on a beach in Maui, Hawaii where I was on vacation to take a break from all the work I had at home.

I don't know why I just came here, but Noah said it was beautiful here, and he was right, it's amazing here.

Maybe you're wondering if I came here alone. Of course I'm here alone. Ever since y/n left, I couldn't find anyone, to forget about her. My feelings for her were stronger than I thought.

I haven't heard of y/n in 5 years, and so have I of Jaeden. They left together. And I didn't notice anything before they left, i know they were really close, but i never think they were that close. But it the past, right? Even so, I will never see her again or my kid.

Yes, I know she was pregnant with me when she left. There were two positive pregnancy tests in that package with that letter. And I knew y/n  wasn't with anyone but me.

I expected to hear if I had a daughter or a son, but even after five years, I still don't know.

You may be wondering, that  I  also have a child with Gya. I have not. After a few months after y/n and Jaeden left, Gya came to me and apologized for the commotion she had caused and told me the baby was Jack's. I felt anger, but also i was happy for Jack because he was a good friend of mine.

as I walked around the beach  and remembered everything that had happened, I felt like something, but rather, someone bumped into my leg. It was a little girl who could have been maybe 6 years old.

"Hi, why are you so alone here?" I asked her.

"I'm not here alone. I'm here with my mommy." she replied.

"Yes? And where is your mommy?"

"Um, she's on the beach here, we were just getting ready to go eat somewhere, so Mommy started storing our stuff, but I saw a nice butterfly and I ran after it. And now I'm a little lost." she told me and I saw that she was a little ashamed, but at the same time I saw fear in her.

"It's okay,i'll help you find your mommy, what's your name?" I asked her.

"Marye. And what's yours?"

"I'm Finn."

"Can we be friends Finn?"

"Of course we can."

Marye was a very intelligent child for her age. I guessed she could have been 5 maybe 6 years old.

What I noticed about her was that she had hair similar to mine that I liked about her. I talked to Marye for a while about what is her favorite food, color, animal and things like that.

"MARYE?"

I heard someone scream at Marye, it's probably her mom.

"It's my mommy." She proudly said.

After Marye said that, I saw a woman, maybe my age, maybe younger, lift Marye and hugged he tightly.

I stayed frozen because as the woman passed me, I smelt familiar perfume. This is how smelled y/n.

The woman slowly began to turn to face me with Marye in her arms.
"Hey, I just want to say thank-"

"What the hell." She whispered.

"Long time no see you" i said and see tears in her eyes.

'I can't believe it.'