15

An- hey guys, this is really quick authors note
-so i decided to upload in this book every friday and  saturday.
-Also i made new book { bad Miles Fairchild & reader}
-Thanks for reading and enjoy new chapter. ♡

Finn's Pov
Me and y/n walking out of the hotel towards my car.

"Hey, Finn?" Y/n whispered.

"Yes?"

"Where me and Marye gonna live when we get back to LA?" She asked and i saw fear and sadness in her eyes.

"You both can stay with me." I said and put my hand on her cheek. I saw y/n melted into my touch.

"Really? After everything i did?"

"Yes, really. And we already talked about this, i forgive you." I said to her and cressed my thumb against her cheek.

"Isn't that only because of Marye and what if my parents don't accept her?" She asked with worried expression. Why did she asked that. Of course not. I'm in love with her long time and she thinks that everything is because of Marye. And her parent going to love our babygirl. I know it because Marye is just everyones dream kid.

"No. Don't worry your parents going to love her. And do you want to know why i'm not doing this just because of Marye?" I asked and wiped her tear off of her cheek.

"Why?"

"Because, I'm in love with you." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Finn..."

"I know, i know you're in love with someone else, i know." I said and looked down at our feet.

"What? Who told you this?"

"Um, i, uh, i heard you what you told when Jaeden tryed to sleep with you, i heard that you in love with someone else." I said and she put her fingers under my chin, put my head up so we made eye contact.

"No i'm not in love with someone else. I'm in love with you." She said and i felt my heart going to explode. Oh god she feels the same.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, i never stop loving you Finn."

"Then why did you leave me, you was in love with me, i was in love with you, and the most important thing, you was pregnant and with my baby."

"I..i really don't know why i did it, i thought about it a lot, but then i just remembered that you will have a baby with Gya, so i thought that you don't love me back and you just wanted to have a sex with me, so i left." She said. Did she really said this? I would never use her for sex.

"But you already know that Gya's kid is not mine." I said and looked into her beutiful e/c eyes.

"Yes i know it now, if i knew it i would never left then."

"Okay, what happend, happend, know i don't wanna ruin our night with past." I said and she giggled.

"Can we go?" I asked and pulled ou my hand to her hold it. She accepted it and we start walking towards my car again.

We decided to go on (random movie). On our way to the cinema i felt her hand on mine.

"Finn."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."