|34|

Halcyon
:adj:
Calm and Peaceful ; Happy , Prosperous
🧡
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

(Ehhhh it's somewhat edited) 🤪

"This should be good" I heard Stephanie mumble to herself.

I wonder what the hell is going on. We've been sitting here for twenty minutes now waiting for Lukas.

"Apala-"

Oh shit is it my time to die lord ? This was the very first time he called me by my name instead of Vix. At this point I was nerves and my heart was beating faster than every.

Or maybe I gotta shit.

He sat up a bit more.
"Recently I was informed there was a hit out on you"

"A hit?" I asked confused hella confused.

"Yea that's a way to tell her." Diego mumbled

"Okay wait I'm lost a hit on me as I'm a target or something?"
Lukas nodded.

"A price has been made."

"How much?" I asked bluntly. Lowkey wanna know my worth.Why the fuck was I a hit? I don't know anyone don't go anywhere and I stay to myself ....literally.

"Last time we checked it was six million." Hunter coldly said

"I feel it's because since you've been hanging around me lately my enemies-" I cut Luka off.

"Enemies? Hanging around you ? Not like I have a choice and hell everyone here is close to you why do they want me ?!"

Lukas took a deep breath.

"It's because your a woman and I'm a man. I'm a leader of the most powerful mafia group in German not to say I have French in my family as well due to my mother which just only increases my number in men.  Apala I'm a very important man , have been and still is. I've killed thousands more maybe by now and made one hand full of enemies. Right now they believe we're involved. Sexually that is."

I was stuck literally. My mouth hung open almost touching the damn floor at how shocked I was at this.
Me and Lukas sexually together? I mean I can see why the man did try to have a full make out session in public.

Not try darling but did tongue and all.

I laid my hands on my forehead trying to take it all in.

"Apala are you okay?" Stephanie asked concerned.
I nodded looking up to Lukas. Deep down no what the hell!!!!

But six mill not bad ayeeeeee I cost bank ya feel me. Need to raise the price tho cuz I'm worth more.... this is wrong what am I thinking?

"Well what does that mean for me ?"
I asked Lukas

"Mainly you'll be heavily guarded , you'll need to move in here and quit-"

Hold the fucking phone.

"I'm not moving in here nor am I leaving my Job I worked all college for because of some shit your in." I stood up instantly

"Apala -" Diego said

"No to hell with all of this I'm not rearranging my life for you or anyone else . I'm finally where I need to be in life."  Walking out the door I left them all staring at each other confused. They can eat each other dicks if they think I'll just be okay with surrendering my self to them.

Walking to my red hatchback I quickly made it home and threw everything at the front door and soon entered my bed room to get ready for a long needed shower.