|41|

Kalopisa
                               n.
       The delusion of things being more   beautiful than they actual are.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
🖤

"FUCK!" In one push my entire desk flipped over. I just had to say that.

"You need to calm down Lukas." Diego says to me with Steph and hunt standing beside him. Why do they always team up on me ? Am I a villain in my own story ?

"I Fucked up." I mumbled

"Yes you did" hunt says rolling his eyes.

"Completely fucked up." Steph says while throwing a book at me. I believe she's more angry than everyone in here.

"You put the capital F in Fucked up hermano." Diego states while taking a sip of whatever he was drinking .

"You do know you guy's aren't helping not one bit." They all nodded

"Which is why your going to sit up here and fix things with Apala."

Taking a deep breath "She told me she loved me. Last night."

"Well that explains why she ran outta here like her ass was on fire." Hunter says. He laughed only at his hidden joke

It's been only three hours since the outburst. Thank god she took Steph car which has a tracker in it for emergencies like this. She drove back home and was there since then.

"I'm going to go talk to her." I got up dusting myself off

"Wowowow sit big guy." Steph pushed me back on the couch.
"If I know woman ...which I do because I bone them and I am a woman then she'd want to be alone right now apala doesn't want anyone around -"

"Yea we'll explain why the car location has moved." Hunter pointed at his phone.
We all looked and damn was she speeding like a bat outta hell.

"Guess you can't go talk to her then." Diego states while placing an envelope on my desk.

"Put guards on her at all times tonight."  I said to steph and hunt as they left me and Diego alone.

I knew what was in the folder. Information that could help end this game. I had bigger things to worry about right now. Mainly about Skylar.

Emery's Twin sister.

🧡 :
I don't know what came over me. Im so tired of everyone protecting me , lying in my fucking face and keeping things from me. Things I should know about. I was done living in the shadows of my own story. I was going to do everything in my power to get myself outta this mafia mess and away from the kings. Permanently.

Once I did my makeup and found something decent to wear I left my house and locked up everything. The guards of course were asking where I'm going which I'm sure they'll find out sooner or later. I had a plan of course.

Hoping into Steph car I looked around earlier and found a loaded all blue hand gun. Custom made at that. With a Thigh Holster to hold the gun and a matching knife. Cute set I tell ya.

I slide it on under my all white dress.
To the very top where no one could see. Lukas want me to stay strapped I will.

 Lukas want me to stay strapped I will