|37|

Ukiyo
n.
Living in the moment,detached from the brothers of life
"The floating world"
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
🧡

"Get the tables ready... Sweep those damn stairs NOWWW!! You Kenny get this damn cabbage cut and into a pot. Someone get her room ready." Liana scream and yelled. All the workers running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

"Ugh did I miss something ?" I asked Steph as she just sat on the stairs eating some hot cheetos.

"Oh yea my sisters coming." She said nonchalantly. Then her eyes widened "fuck my sisters coming."Steph ran off throwing the chips on the floor.

"That bitc-" Kenny said "Stephanie get back here." He ran after her with the bag in his hands.

"She better be important." I mumbled to myself.

Meanwhile

🖤Pov

"Alex is definitely not to be trusted." Diego says placing a tape on my desk.
"Watch it when you have some time." Hunter looked at me then Diego.
"What do you want us to do with him luk?"

I wasn't even surprised that Alex was the mole in this operation. Then again I am. I left him and allowed him to become rouge.
"Watch him. Make no signs that were on to him. Play it safe play it cool so no one can get hurt. We'll allow him to snitch on himself." They both nodded

"He's most definitely is working with the one who want Apala dead."

The office door soon burst open with Liana out of breath.

"S-shes here Mr.king." She said faintly and I nodded "send her in."

In came my sister with her 6'0ft frame wearing an all black dress that showed her long legs.

"Hello Lukas." She said with pure venom laced on her tongue.

"Alina" I sneered

Of course she smiled.
"Hey Ali-" she soon cut Hunter off
"Hunter , I assume you'd like to keep that tongue of yours. I advised you to not speak to me unless spoken to." Hunter gulped. Her eyes made its way to Diego

"Diego must you not speak ?" He nodded "h-hello amante."Her lips curled in a deep smile. "Take notes Hunter."

"Exactly why are you here Alina?" I asked taking a seat back in my all leather chair behind my desk as did Diego and Hunter took their seats on the couch. She's been staying she'd come sooner as she was supposed to be here almost a month ago.

"I'm here to discuss business." She walked her way to my desk laying the envelope flat on my desk.

"This man." Taking the photo out slowly.
"Is free somewhere in this city."

Taking the paper from her my eyes already knew exactly who she was talking about.

"Mhmmm you came all the way from France for him. Tell me little sister what exactly did he do?" Her eyes squinted

"You know him don't you?"

"Somewhat-"

The office door swung wide open with a loud Apala coming in.