|40|

Kalon
n.
beauty that is more than skin -deep

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
🧡
"You can go bye bye  with her and don't forget to leave your key when you walk out." Kain sucked his teeth.

"We were finally just starting to being close." He mumbles before leaving the house.  It took a good minute to look around the house and take everything in. The house was  still set up nice as expected. Just the living area I had a problem with that part and made a mental note to not go in there.

I walked to my room taking my laptop out from my closet and prepped it on my lap. I was going back to work next Monday and I was actually somewhat excited. I missed work. Looking at over hundreds of messages from the staff telling me to get better it was one in particular that stood out to me the most.

It was from Christopher. All I could replay back was what alina said about wanting him dead. I mean was it really true? Looking at my phone I decided to text him back and told him I wouldn't be able to go out to dinner with him tonight. After I cleared the room of Lukas not being my boyfriend he asked me out for dinner.

I simply texted him saying I couldn't come to dinner and we'd have to reschedule for some other time. Knowing it wouldn't ever be another chance. I also didn't want to be the reason for his death. Would it be wrong if I tried to warn him?
But this isn't your fight Apala.  I had to remind myself. But sitting by and watch someone get killed wasn't even me.

Closing my laptop I decided to take a nice long bath that was very much needed. My vagina was sore as fuck.
Another mental note : believe Lukas when he say he'll fuck my shit up.

Once I was out the tub I then cleaned the house top to bottom and cooked but before all that of course I took a nap. I even invited the guards in to relax for a bit while the food was being made. They stand up outside everyday like soldiers ready for war. Even though I'm sure Lukas would be upset I did so but hey.

I made some Rustic Balsamic Garlic Chicken with a side of green beans and white rice

I made some Rustic Balsamic Garlic Chicken with a side of green beans and white rice. It took almost all day to make this just when I got done it was just now hitting eight on the dot.

"Mhm this shit taste so good Apala." One of the men said with food all in his mouth I laughed a bit. I looked passed the five men and notice they had guns on the table. I kept thinking would this be my life? Seeing guns everywhere? But it's nothing new compared to my childhood that was full of guns.

"Wow and you didn't make me nun?" I looked up to see Stephanie walking in with her hair slicked all black in a ponytail and a suit on. She even took her piercings out from her face. I see it runs in the family that no one likes to knock.

I crossed my arms and smiled. "Well who are you looking good for to be exact?" I asked

"No one I had things to take care of earlier and it required I looked my best. Now can you please feed me?"