|42|

Faithful
                              adj.
           remaining loyal and steadfast.
  •*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
                               🧡

Long and emotional chapter.

MONDAY came sooner than expected. I was back at the office as it has been a full week since everything happen.

Chris and I talked a lot after the dinner. We texted and occasionally FaceTimed each other. We both promised to keep quiet about what was going down. I believed Chris was telling the truth. I can trust him I hope.

"Here you go." Ryan a guy who works here brought me out my daze while he placed a small mocha coffee on my desk from the cafe shop down the street.

"It's from Stevaki." He says before walking away back to his desk.

Stevaki kept bringing me breakfast or coffee something about a welcome back gift but I didn't know it would mean I'd get free breakfast all week.

The day went fast like any other day at work. I checked my phone to see if I had a miss call or text but my phone was once again dry for the past five days. No text in our famous group chat no nothing.

I talked to Stephanie and apologized about taking her car but after that she didn't really speak much to me. Kind of hurt I really missed her.

Even when I scroll pass her name I see Lukas name. He didn't say a word to me since that day. I haven't even seen him.

You know that feeling you get when you realize your actually alone and scared? Yea that's actually how I was feeling right now. Would this how my life be once everyone is gone ? Boring.
Well that's fine. I was always alone anyway.

"If you do everything alone you won't ever have a family of your own."

From time to time I always hear my father words echo in my head.

After my alarm went off I grabbed my stuff and headed to my car once I left the building. I didn't spot my hatchback in its usual spot. That's when I got nervous. Someone stole my car?

"Apala."

His smooth husky voice echoed through the parking lot. He wasn't even close to me and yet his voice was so loud as if he yelled my name.

I slowly turned on my red heels to see Lukas standing in front of his all black Porsche.

"Can I talk to you?" He ask. What no yelling ? Demands ?

He wore his simple black shirt that hug him perfectly showing off his muscular body. Pared with black jeans and his famous man bun not one string of hair in his face.

What did he want? Coming here looking like he wanna get fucke-

"I have a job for you." Then reality hits me. That's all I was to him. Let's not even mention we had sex and neither of us spoke of it. I wanted to talk about that night and what it meant to me. Clearly he didn't care. It has been a week. He definitely didn't care.

"Let me guess you stole my hatch back." I said while crossing my arms.
He only nodded then gestured me to follow him into his car.

No smart remark either ? Lukas was tried of me not long after until he KILLS me. Well for the second time I hope. I complied and got in remembering that I was still in debt.

Later that day I had to patch up three of his men. It was kinda hard since everyone had bullet wounds and knife cuts. Stone was here as well. Well it was his hospital. Why was I here when he had about thirty other nurses? I have no fucking idea.