|35|

Hygge
{hue•gah}
n.
The ritual of enjoying life's simplest pleasures. Family . Friends .
🖤
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
"Great ....just fucking fantastic now my sister in law is scared out of her mind and now upset." Steph said.

"Well who wouldn't be upset if they found out they had a hit on them!" Hunter grumpily said. "There were no better way to say it."

They all looked at me
"What?"
"You need to fix this now." Stephanie stated looking me deep in my soul.

Her and Apala grew really close over the past weeks she's been here.

"Steph I'm not doing a damn thing I don't feel like doing. You all wanted me to tell her so bad I did and this is what happens."
I shook my head . Now my little fox was mad at me for telling her the truth and trying to protect her.

But Her face held so much pain I wanted to wrap her in my arms and protect her from the world.

"Scheiße!"
(Fuck)

"Go talk to her at least luk." Diego mumbled while the other two argued.

Piece of me wanted to see her just to be around her right now. Grabbing my phone and keys to the Mercedes I left the three birds alone in my study while I drove to my Fox.

Took me fifteen minutes top to get to her neighborhood. Usually it takes longer but I was speeding . I heard screams and yelling from the apartment complex that was full of people surrounding a fire.

Apala.

Her face came into my head in an instant once I seen it was her apartment on fire.

I texted Hunter and Diego immediately.
After pressing send I heard yelling and kicking coming from her door and thank god her apartment was on the lower level and was barely on fire in the front.

"APALA!" I yelled
Come on I heard you.... call out to me again. I'm right here. I moved for door a little refraining from touching the door nob.

Baby I'm right here. Don't you dare give up on me.

"APALA!!" I roared louder than before.

Lukas !" Hearing here soft voice sent chills down my spine. Her voice was low I could tell she's trying to be strong right now.
That'a girl

"Apala..... stand back."

I kicked but the door wasn't moving much. When I did that flames went up and loud sound went off inside. I assume the roof was coming down

so I gave it another kick  then another .

The door finally busy down as I saw Apala back while she was wearing only a towel. Something came over me as I leaped inside and swooped in grabbing her by her waist and  pulling her into me.

"Look at me." My hands roamed her crying face more as I examined her features. Looked as if she got into a bad fight.

"What happen ? Where did all these bruises come from ? Apala-" her eyes getting low. Fuck I need to get her to stone.

"Thank god ....you came for me."  Her small voice made out and Tears filling her eyes she soon fell unconscious. Leaning down I picked her up bridal style.