|6|

Death Wish
                     /ˈdeTH ˌwiSH/
                             Noun
A desire for someone's death, especially an unconscious desire for one's own death
🧡
*******************************
The smell of pancakes filled my nose.

Pancakes ?

Memories of last night filled my head causing my eyes to open to a bloody bed with no body.
"Shit" I mumbled. I swung my bed room door open and saw Mya still sleep on the couch but I heard movement down the hall coming from the kitchen.

I walked half way down until I reached the kitchen.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?"

Mr.King here was standing in my kitchen eating literally the last bit of my food.
Pancakes ,a bowl of fruity pebbles ,Pop tarts and a two-liter grape soda on the counter like this was his damn house.

I just stood there with my mouth open
"Are you serious right now?"
Mya walked passed me taking a seat at the kitchen island. She tried to reach for a pancake but he swatted her hand away.
"Ouch." She held her hand in pain.

"Mine." He pointed at all the junk food. "I don't share." He half smiled.

"Okay just what the fuck is going on.. we're just going to sit here and act like we just didn't get shot at last night?"

He slowly nodded....."pretty much."
Them throwing a pop tart at Mya. Her fat ass of course picked it up and started eating it.

What is going on?

He walked off behind the counter and slid on my all fur pink robe.

"I know like hell you don't have my robe on." I eyed his figure. How his muscles screamed for release. I could even see his dick print.

"Take it off."
"No" he pouted
He pouted....Is this a dream?
"Take. It. Off. Now"
"I just don't feel like it." He shook his head with his hand on his hip.

"Any who my men are here and-"
"Here... why are they here at my apartment?"
"You know you and your brother share a charm of interrupting people."

Did he find this shit funny? Did he find this whole situation a fucking game?

A loud knock came from my front door.

Mya looked to me then we both looked to Mr.King.

"Aren't you going to answer the door , after all this is your house."

I rolled my eyes. Fine I'll answer the door because clearly I'm the only adult here.I walked to the front door and opened it.

"Who is it?" Mya yelled.
"Oh it's no one ,just another  man with tattoos." I said sarcastically.

"So I'm no one.....? Thank you for the kind introduction."
His hair was short  dirty blonde look and he wore an all black leather jacket and a white shirt underneath with all black slats. Did he not know how to dress?

"Who are you?"

"I'm here for the King."

I squinted my eyes.
The door push back some ,as the unknown man walked right in. "Um you can't just walk in here like you own the joint." Closing then locking the door behind me.
I followed behind him as he walked straight towards the kitchen

"I see you made yourself at home."

Mya were laughing at Mr.king actions as he started putting random shit in my blinder. Was this man five?

"Is this who your looking for ? "
He nodded.
"Hunter you gotta try this....here." He handed hunter some weird black shit he blended.

"No ,come on we have to get going."
"I'm not leaving until you try this." He crosses his arms like a child.

He took a deep breath and snatched the unknown substance form him and chucked it down.

"So?" Mya asked with starry eyes .
"Why are you encouraging this?" I asked her but she only shrugged it off.

"It taste like.... pickles covered in chocolate."

"It's chocolate milk, pickle juice, two eggs , and prune juice with a little flour ." She smiled brightly as her statement caused Hunter to gag.

They both laughed and high-fived each other. She made friends with this killer?

"Please take him ,he's a bad influence on Mya." I crossed arms.

"I think their both a bad influence on themselves."

"Alright let's head out." Mr.King finally came back to his senses.

He left the kitchen then came back with his shoes on and his silver gun from last night in his hands. He used a spare scrunchy from his wrist to wrap his hair back up in a tight man bun.

He gave Hunter a look which made him walk to the front door.

"Oh Apala."
He said my real name? But why did it sound so perfect when he says it. An unknown feeling washed over me a feeling I haven't felt in years.

"Since that little Incident stopped you from collecting the money I'll be here later to collect the payment."

Was he still stuck on that damn 500,000$?
I practically saved his god damn life last night.

"What?!"

"I don't like repeating myself."

"No I heard you.............yesterday if I  didn't pick up that damn gun and shoot a man you wouldn't be here still demanding money from me.

You know I could HAVE LEFT YO ASS THERE TO DIE but Instead I KILLED A MAN AND SAVED YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE."

"Apala calm down a bit-" who side was she on here?

"CALM DOWN!?" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Mya we were shot at almost got killed last night for his bull shit."
I turned to him.
"Instead of killing that man I should have killed yo dumb ass."
I stared pacing back and forth.

"Now she's pacing." Hunter mumbled.

"Less than sixteen hours ago he would've had bullets planted in his head. Da fuck I save him for?" I was basically talking to myself.

Judging by his look no one had never talked to him like this.
There was a storm in those pearly eyes of his but I didn't give a flying ass.

"Now I'm a criminal for helping a criminal."

His jaw clenched at my last statement.
At this point I was fed up with his shit.

"Du wirst sie nicht leben lassen, oder?"
{You won't let her live, will you?}

Hunter turned to Mr. Dipshit, they both started speaking in an unfamiliar language.

"Nicht danach."
{Not a chance.}

They walked out the door like they didn't hear me.

       "Okay"

*******************************

How is everyone liking this new story so far?