|29|

Agliophobia
                               Noun
                 The fear of getting hurt.
                                🧡
***********************************
NOT EDITED

"She's Black?"

I don't know if that's a question or a statement.

"Really Steph?"  Diego asked the girl with blue hair and a maze of tattoos. Shes very tall I'd say 5'8 she's almost Diego height. Her eyes were blue just like her hair but brighter.

Oh where am I? Well after work I was heading home like a normal person until I was shoved in the back of a car with a paper bag over my head. See I was scared I really almost pissed myself on their fine leather seat.

Apparently it was just a joke Diego and Hunter put together. Again a 'joke' .  I thought a joke consisted of somewhat actually being funny in my case they didn't know what a joke was.

I beat their asses until they begged me to stop.  Shit was not a game. Since I work for Lucas and all I had to keep looking over my shoulders every now and then. Lately I've been really uneasy.

"Yes I'm black." I placed my hands on my hips waiting for her respond. She needed my help why? 

Well ,

"Stop steph." Diego sighed

"We need your help pala , this is Stephanie King , Lukas sister." Hunter said as he also said he had a mild headache. They were all dirty , not hygiene wise but dusty like they did some shit not that I care what but they clearly had a 'job' hence the fresh wounds on Stephanie. She was cut up neck to toe.

"Did she get into a gang fight or something?" I asked laughing while walking closer. She eyed me yes I knew that but why she legit watched my every move.

"Can we get someone else to help?" She asked with puppy eyes at Diego but he rolled his eyes.

"She's Lukas........doc I guess." Diego said
"No last time I remembered Stone was Lukas 'doc' you know an actual doctor. Who are you to Lukas?" She mumbled asking me

"My name is  Apala  , I work for him temporary until further notice."

"Have you slept with him ?" She crossed her arm like a child.

Personal much......

Tuh not like I don't want to though.

"No I just work for him like-"
"Oh no I heard you, it's just a matter of time before your in his bed , legs spread waiting for him to take you. You'll be practically begging him you see-." She stood from the table inching closer to me as I stood there froze like a deer in head lights.

"He lay his eyes on you and your bound to be in his bed before the year over with if not the week." I didn't realize how close she was to me until I felt her breath hitting my lips. Her smooth full pink lips.

I'd be lying if I say she didn't just turn me on with just mer words. Just who the hell were these people. The Kings I mean.

"Stephanie." Lukas voice pulled me back to reality as he soon walked in with his usual man bun and all black tight shirt.

"What the fuck is going on?" He asked standing steady next to me.

"I killed my boyfriend." Steph said proudly .

"Wait- you did what ?" He closed his eyes taking a breath before talking again.

"You were taking to long over here playing house with Apala you forgot I want in on the family business."
She crossed her arm like a child.