|30|

Pulchritudinous
                                   adj/
       breathtaking ,heartbreaking beauty
                                 🧡
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
"So apparently it happen the day after he left my apartment meaning he came to my fucking house with a loaded gun and forced me into working for him."
Forced ? Yea that's the correct word I'd use.

"Apala I hope you don't start selling drugs or flipping dirty money for him."  Amaya said loud enough for my damn neighbors to hear.

One thing I know about my bestfriend is she do know how to keep a secret.

"No no I just patch up his men whose been shot or worse I guess. I don't do the major stuff since he already told me he has a main man for that which leads me to why the fuck I have to work there."

There could be other things to do to pay off my debt.

I've been doing some thinking about  having the money to give him. The complete five hundred thousand that I was gonna use to buy a new home and everything for me and Arya but since she's staying with the taylors I could pay him and let my new life play out. Yes I have more stached somewhere else and it's enough for this beautiful house I've decided to buy but more on that big news later.

"And you didn't have sex with him right?"

"No." Nope .....not at all.

"Right all you did was let him eat you out , understandably." She said nonchalant like it was so easy.

"Um ma'am shit happens okay." I nervously smiled

"Yea yea I know but all this is new to me A, you can't get any deeper with this stuff. You finally have a nice stable job and now were on our way to view the house YOU worked so hard for. You don't wanna get in any trouble with the law okay. Just be smart about this ." She took a deep breath as I nodded.

She was right though I can't get deeper then I already am. Who's to say I'd even survive any longer.....

"I'm trying , it's hard. I find myself going deeper into all this more and more and what's fucked up I don't know anything about Lukas other then the fact he has two siblings , last name King and that he's a goddamn German mafia boss. "

"Who said you need to get to know him anymore then you do now?" She muttered

She wasn't wrong though.
I didn't need to know much about him.

We finally pulled up to my lovely soon to be home I purchased.

"It's beautiful." I mumbled.

I've seen this house countless of times but it's different when you actually bought it.