|33|

(Not edit)

Conflagration
(n)
a destructive fire , usually an extensive one.
********************************
🧡

"Wait so you and Lukas are a thing now ?"  Kain asked as he tried eating his dry plain oatmeal. I only know it's nasty because I tried some when he wasn't looking.

Not necessarily, I mean that would be nice and all but he's just been leading me on.
"No not at all we just kissed once that's all." Yea lie to him pala

Stone soon entered the room with pills and some other papers instructing what Kain should do once he's released today.
I've been coming to see Kain everyday for the past week now. Everything seems to be normal just take everything slow so he says.

"Well I'll let Lukas know about his release today." I nodded and thanked him as he left the room.

"Looks like you can go home now."
"Yea A what home can I go to?" Even though his house is a lost cause and is being fixed as we speak he couldn't go back home alone not while it's people looking for him.

"I guess you'd have to come home with me but be mind full that mya stays with me and where preparing to move into the house I told you about in three days."

He looked at me oddly "Well I could just stay here until everything is ready there's no rush A."

I nodded. "Are you sure ?"

"Yea what's three more days in a warehouse that's set up like an actual hospital? Oh and can't forget the fantastic food they feed me." He said that last part hella sarcastic.

"Okay Kain I get it , I'll be back later tonight or in the morning before I head to work okay ?" I stood from the chair grabbing my purse from the lower end of the bed.

"Apala you don't have to you know. I don't want you to keep taking time out of your day so much to come see me. I'll be fine ."

Since when did Kain learn how to not be a burdened or rude at that?
I looked over at his figure as I seen mainly his bones a bit. He did drop a lot of weight over the past month. It made my heart sink even more. How could I not worry about my brother while he's in this state?

"Anywho you know Arya has been asking about you non stop." I smiled half way walking to the door.

"Oh really tell her I'll be bringing her a butt ton of BTS posters. I remember she asked for them last Christmas but I never brought it to her." I smiled as he remembered something so little like that.

"I'll make sure to tell her."

Closing the door behind me stone was there as he scared the living shit out of me.

"Yes?" I asked still a little frightened.

"The king is asking for you at home he says and I quote 'tell her to get her ass here now!'

I rolled my eyes and signed. Lukas is a pain in my damn side.

"Fine." I fake smiled and walked out the warehouse and to my lovely all red hatchback.

It took me up to thirty minutes until I reached his royal palace. Once I entered liana greeted me as usual as did the other maids do the same. The house was extremely quiet and dark ,now that's not unusual I thought to myself.

"He's in his study." Liana told me.

"Great." I walked down the dark hall way as his door was cracked giving me just enough light to see where I was going.

"Lukas." I said plainly as I saw him standing with a book open as if he was really reading.

"Vix." He motioned back without making any form of eye contact.

I placed my purse down in his desk and sat on the couch.
"You called me here at eleven at night for what?"

Now he looked up giving me the attention I deserved and god those dull black pearls stared back at me with no emotion sent shivers down my spine.

"I have something I'd like to discuss with you." Closing the book he slowly walked towards me without breaking eye contact.

Once he sat down next to me he unbuttoned the first two buttons in his shirt.

"What could you possibly have to say that couldn't wait until tomorrow Lukas?" I crossed my arms like a child.
But he didn't say anything , only holding my gaze with his.

"You talk to much." He mumbled just as his hand reached under my chin and stroked my cheek in a circular motion.

"Maybe if you just answer my questio-"

His wet full lips fell on mine as he just sat there not moving or trying to dig into his meal until I felt his tongue begging to enter as I gave him access. I leaned into his touch. He pulled away leaving me hungry wanting more.

"I didn't call you here for this Vix." He smiled . He knows exactly what he's doing to me and I hate it. Always leaving me hanging well not this time.

"I don't care." I brushed pass his hands and pushed him back as he fell on the couch. I slowly crawled onto his lap and made sure to lean in on his growing bulge.

I heard him grunt underneath me.
"Stop teasing me." He mumbled
"Your the one to talk." I took his lips into mine and fuck I would never get enough of tasting these beautiful lips.

My hands traveled down his full buff chest as I unbuttoned his shirt one by one.

"Hurry up and take this off" I mumbled in his mouth as he laughed a little I could feel his mouth curled up into a smile.

"Vix-"
He said my name once but I found myself grinding on him a little more.
His shirt finally was off and for the life of me...his body was breathtakingly gorgeous. I wanted to lick every tattoo in sight.

"Vix you should stop." He moved his hands to my waist gesturing me to stop.

"Why-"
"As much as I'd love to feel you wrapped around my dick right now I just can't. We have things to discuss." I opened my mouth but soon cut off.

"GET IN HERE." He yelled loud enough for the three idiots to soon walk in.

I jumped off Lukas lap and he just sat there with his chest all out in the open. I'm sure Hunter knew what happened as I could see the small smile fade on his face.

That jerk.

"Oh palaaaa my darling I haven't seen you in forever." Stephanie said when in reality she just saw me two nights ago.

"If your done playing with my brother you should come visit me in my chamb-"

"Any who, we have stuff to discuss with you." Hunter cut Stephanie off as they sat on the opposite side from me and Lukas .

Now I was confused what could they all have to say to me ?

"What is it?" Bitting the inside of my mouth while holding Lukas gaze.

"That Vix I think you should have a seat first."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Heyyy I know I know I haven't updated in a month or two.....maybe three. But I'd like to confirm that I will be finishing Bound to Lukas king & Her Dom. Very soon. I've completed the books just actually doing some editing. I will try to post them as soon as possible because I'm sure you all are ready for this to be over with said and done .😂😂

I miss you guys soooo much !!!!!