|4|

Lust
/ləst/
Noun
Very strong sexual desire or a sexual appetite regarded as sinful.
                         Play music
🖤
********************************

Her heels kissed the floor with every step she took. Slowly how her long melanin legs worked themselves on walking closer to me.
"Is that all you need sir ?" Her full plump lips just ready for me to attack.
"Sir?"

"I need one more thing before you go."

Her innocent eyes looked me straight down to my soul but Whew she wasn't so innocent at all.

She was a vixen to be tamed.

"And that is?"  She  seductively crawled to we're my legs were spread a bit. Her small hands slid up and down my thighs stroking them in a slow manner.

I didn't even realize what I was doing until I felt her smooth skin against my hand as I slowly stroke her cheek. 
Them lust full eyes watching my every move.

"Strip for me."

Her wicked smile beamed across her face.
"That'll cost you extra." she began to take her black fish net top off leaving her heart nipple covers on.
"Name the price little one."
She soon climbed up now straddling me.
"8,000"  she smirk thinking I'd bitch out.

"Hmmm what about 500,000$ ." Her eyes widened
"Now what would I do with that much money?" She laughed. Her laugh was so angelic. She removed one nipple cover then the next. Fully exposed before me.

"You could use it for I don't know paying back an over due debt."
She stopped her next attack and stared at me with confused eyes.

Soon I felt her hand collide with my face.
Did she just slap me? I held my stinging cheek in my hand. She really did just slap me.

"Just who the fuck are you?" She stood by the pole across the room. Damn was she fast.

I sighed and placed my hands on my  taking it out my pocket and placed it on the table. Of course she eyed it like crazy and I could tell she was sacred .

I could smell her fear.

"I'm sure your brother told you already, I need my 500,000$ in cash by tomorrow night."

Uncovering her arms with her chest sitting in view. "And like I told my brother I'm.Not.Giving. Him nor You a god damn penny." 

The look in her eyes changed.

"I don't think you have a choice-"

"Nah you always got a choice."

Her statement made me squint my eyes at her dumb quote. "You have any other way you could work off that much money little one ?"

Silence.

"Exactly didn't think so."

Apala Pov:

Yea you just got played.
My inner self said. I mean I did but this is what happens when you practically throw yourself at someone in a club that's clearly work only. Never think with ya pussy rule #one Apala you know this shit.

Mr.King stood up and turned down the music while slowly walking to the door.

"So you just played me huh?"
Here I was still standing naked like a dumb vixen in head lights.

"Not really you did all the playing , I just sat back and watched."

Just as I was about to say something else a loud knock came from outside.

"You stay here I'm not done asking questions."
He only nodded.

I opened the door to a smiling Mya with an all neon green fish net dress with only panties on.

"Mya I'm kinda busy right now."
"Yea I know but these guys just been stabbing me in the back they really wanna see you."
"You know I'm not a dancer tonight after this dance I'm going home ,just give them a dance or something." I tried closing the door but she protested.

"Nah A, they ain't no regular customers I think their here for something else."
I mentally wanted to slap whoever they were right now. Clearly I have deep shit going on.
"Okay im coming."

I turned to Mr. King .
"Looks like we'll have to talk later."

"No more talking I told you the dead line Friday." He walked out and fuck I rolled my eyes at this man. How the hell did I find him attractive? Oh yea that's right that was before I found out he was the big time debt holder.

I walked out behind him.
My attention fell on the five men dressed in all black.

"The fuck type of shit they on?" I asked Mya. She just shrugged them off. "Ion know but they scaring me.

"Girl they ain't bout nun." I walked past Mr.King who was leaning by the bar. Didn't he have to leave so why was he still here? "May I help you with anything?" I asked the one that looked like he was more of the leader outta this boy band spoke.
"Are you Apala Hayes?"

"I go by vixen,-" next thing I know everything went hella fast. He soon reached for something behind him but i felt a strong hand on my left shoulder pulling me back to Mya . Mr.King pulled out what seemed to be a silver handgun aiming at the leader.

He shot the first man through his head. Causing blood to splatter on Me and Mya.

"What the FUCK!" Mya screamed . The gun shot caused everyone in the club to immediately drop in panic and scream.

"Get back." He kept shooting while walking us back into to room.

We were back in the same private room.
My chest heaved as a wave of fear rises over me.
I can still feel the blood splash on me.

"What......what...t was that?" I could barely form words.

"Their here for me." He said while reloading his gun.

"You just shot some guy in his HEAD!"
Mya said pacing back and forth.

"Yea I know I was there." He said with a small smile.

"Are you smiling ?"
Type of sick shit he on?

He looked up in my direction.

"Kinda."

Was this man serious.....? He could go to jail for life for killing a man especially in a public place like this. If they were after him that mean he brings to much damn attention to himself just who the hell was he?

"Why are they even after you?"
Both Mya and I attention was set steady on him. The sound of guns clicking outside and small whispers ready to start some shit.Then the sound of guns and screams went off.

"I'm a Mafia Leader."
*******************************