|2|

Lukas King
Mafia
/ˈmäfēə/
Noun
an organized international body of criminals who live by a complex and ruthless behavioral code.
🖤
*******************************

"Okay I'll ask you one more time." Another one of his fingers broke. "How many people were killed?"

"OVER SEVENTEEN!!"

"Now I've told you what........ to never make a fucking scene and that the..... ?"
Yet Another sound of bones cracking filled the stone cold room.
"THE INNOCENT DOESN'T GET HURT." His bloody face was scrunched up in pain.

"See you know this shit but you just clearly went against my orders."

"IM....IM SORRY ....it'll never happen AGAIN."

Hhmmm I actually kinda liked him.

"Yea I know it won't." I took out my karambit  knife and in one second slit his throat his blood leaked down his now life less body. I eyed as the blood just gooed down on the cold surface.
Fascinating it was.

"Sir."
I looked up in the direction my name was called.

"We seem to have nothing on the back ground check on Walter Hayes just that his son Kain Hayes is his next to kin."

I stood up still holding the corpse. "Well do you at least have an address on the boy?" I calmly asked.

"Umm.. yes sir we do ,we also know where he works."

"Hmmm ....well THAT IS SOMETHING RIGHT?"

The young male nodded quickly.
I dropped the body and when I did blood splashed all on the wall.

I walked closer to the door  my left hand were covered in blood so I wiped it on his jacket instead then grabbing the papers from his hand.

"Now call the cleaning crew and get this room spotless. I have other clients to treat in there later on."

"Yes of course."

*****************************
"Ladies ladies there's plenty of kain daddy to go around."

Chicks like this guy ...seriously he lacks body and would you look at his hair. Off the top I knew he would have the five hundred thousand . This over the top expensive house I'm sure he got money stashed away.

I flicked the light on revealing my self.
Screams filled my ears but it weren't woman screams oh no it was this pussy boy kain.

I pointed at the two bimbos "You two out."The two woman ran out the house with the smell of fear.

"You pretty boy sit."
He sat down in the chair I previously was sitting in.

"If.... this is about what happen at the casino just know I didn't rob no one I was simply winning by luck." He put his hands up in defeat.

"You talk to much , I hate people that talk to much."

"Funny that you said that because I do to...."

"I'll say this once , your father owes me money...."

"Yea he owes me money too."

I hate when people interrupt me. He made me wanna kill him even more now.
I placed my hand over his throat.

"Don't ever disrupt me again or your Brain will be scattered all over this shitty  room....." I released his throat as he gulped.
"Like I was saying I know your father is dead so that leaves his debt to you."

"How much did he owe you?" He stood up walking to a picture on the wall. Slowly removing the frame to see a safe safely stored within the wall. I knew this rich bitch had some sort of money.
He could seriously hire someone to redecorate though.

"500,000$" I placed my hand behind me on my AMT hardballer. It wouldn't faze me if he tried something.

"500,000$ as in cash?"
"Nah as in Monopoly money."
"I don't have that kinda cash."
"Well either you have it by Friday or I'll have you somewhere no one would ever know but me and god himself."

"But today's Wednesday!"

"I guess you betta start collecting it then or me and my boys will be back and you won't have shit to come home too."

His face was sweating and eyes looked wider than a whore in Shelby.

"You have a good night." I said with a small grin. With that I walked out the house back to my 2020  all black Convertible. Juggling my keys in one hand.

I looked across the street to see the Hunter and Ryan in their all black cars with tented windows. I smiled as I knew they had my back. 

"WAIT."
With the sudden approach both men gun clicked as they got out the car. All aimed at kain dusty ass.

"Wow wow ......" he looked at my men who held deadly weapons.

I crossed my arms over my chest
"Speak boy"

"My.." he cleared his throat a bit before speaking "My sister is the original next of kin to our father hence I'm just the step sibling. She could give you the cash I just need to explain the situation to her and she'd understand."

I only nodded as my response before getting in the car.

"We'll talk."

I soon drove off with everyone else following behind me heading back to home.

***************************