|11|

Right-hand man
/ˈrīt hand man/
Noun
The person who acts as the Mafia chief assistant and helps and supports them a lot in their work. Thicker than blood some sort of brotherhood.

A/N (I changed Ryan's name to Diego because his real name suits him way better)
Diego Rodriguez
******************************
You could tell she was nervous , I mean I would to if I was in a car with strangers.
"I'm Diego or for short call me DD"
Her face scrunched up in confusion.
"Im Apala-."
"No ones calling you DD especially not Apala." I smiled at Lukas being territorial already ...ole grumpy bear.

"What does that even mean?" She asked looking like a deer in head lights. Speaking of lights he ran yet another red light.

"It means." Hunter turns to the back seat facing us both. " Daddy Diego."
Both hunter and I laughed but yet boss ain't fine shit funny any other day he love the daddy Diego jokes.

"Yea I'll refrain from calling you that."
Damn did he know how to pick them. Sassy at the mouth and what was that perfume she's wearing.....shit I loved me some chocolate.

"tu olor es tan embriagador, déjame olerte un poco más ¿sí?" (Your smell is so intoxicating, let me smell you a little more, yes?)
Her eyes widened... don't tell me she understood that? That'll makes shit 10x fun.

"Diego....." Lukas voice was stern and fair but me being Diego I didn't care what he had to say.

"que intentas oler diego?"
(What you tryna smell diego?)
My eyes widened as did hunters face held an 'oh shit' look.
"You speak Spanish?"
She nervously laughed but kept looking back at me then back at Lukas watching his strong gaze.
"A lil"
"tal vez la próxima vez cuando estemos solos."
(Maybe next time when we're alone.)
I winked at her. She smiled ..yea mami was feeling me.
"Or not." She says.

We finally pulled up to the main base.

🧡"Finally home sweet home

🧡
"Finally home sweet home...am I the only one that gotta take a shit?"
A yelling Diego jumped out the car.

The deeper I get into this whole mafia business it's like more and more god forsaken sexy men with tattoo, speaking these pantie dropping languages just keep falling out the sky.

There were six all black cars parked in I'm guessing Mr.king  driveway.
We walked through the front door and the house was breathtaking.

"You like?"I looked up to nonchalant Lukas, slowly nodded

"You like?"
I looked up to nonchalant Lukas, slowly nodded. "Yea." I didn't realize we were just a staring at each other until he pulls away.

He began to walk away down the hall but I didn't know if I were supposed to follow him so I just stayed there with Diego and Hunter.
"Shall I give you a tour?"
"Sure why not."

He showed me all six bedrooms even told me which room he mainly have sex in and I vowed to never step foot in there.
"That's disgusting." He stopped placing his hand over his chest in a shook expression. "How is sex disgusting unless ....." he squinted his eyes. "Are you a Virgin?"
I laughed pushing him out my face.
"Boy hells no im far from a virgin  and ion see how that's any of your concern."

"Actually mami after this grand tour you'd have to go down to the basement-."
"You got me fucked up if you think I'm going anywhere in a damn basement."

"Relax, it's only for questioning."
I relaxed a bit but I still ain't trust these lil gang boys. Next thing you know I'd be somewhere on Fox News as 'missing person' or the 'recently found dead.'
Can't trust them....definitely not Lukas.

We walked back down stairs

"And this is the first kitchen

"And this is the first kitchen."
"First...meaning there's more?"
"Well that's basically what I said , are you slow?" I rolled my eyes. "Are you fucking slow ?" He laughed.

Everything was fine until a party pooper Lukas walks in.

"Are you ready?"
"Yea were-
"I wasn't talking to you I was talking to Apala." He looked me up and down with hungry eyes.
'Well shit was he cuz I can feed him a lil sum.'

"How was I suppose to know you were talking to me?" He clearly was staring at Diego while talking so come on now.
"Just hurry up." He shook his head walking off in the opposite direction , Diego mouthing 'go'. Meaning I had to be alone with....him again.

                            "Great"